Hi. My name is Sasha and I'm a Flashaholic.

Greta

Flashaholic
Hi. My name is Sasha and I\'m a Flashaholic.

Today I received a FedEx package that contained flashlights. I opened the package and felt a sense of... giddiness... overcome me. Yes, I was actually giddy at the sight of my new lights. I could not get the packages open fast enough. Which one to open first? They were all so beautiful. But more importantly, they were all mine. I didn't think it was possible but I became even more giddy.

Once removed from their packaging and batteries installed, I turned each one on. And then it happened. I had to go into the closet. I was just overwhelmed with the urge to see my new lights in total darkness. They were wonderful! They were beautiful. I never wanted to come out of the closet again.

But no! I had to come out of the closet! How else could I take pictures of my new lights! Yes, yes!! I had to take pictures of them!!!

So here I stand before you all. I am finally in the closet. And I am giddy... I have pictures of my lights... My name is Sasha... and I AM a flashaholic!

MyLights.jpg

JohnG

Enlightened
Re: Hi. My name is Sasha and I\'m a Flashaholic.

Well, finally, you went into the closet! Congratulations!
Soon you'll be ready for the next big step.

BEAM SHOTS! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif... John, that was the first thing my son said... "WOW Mom! Can we shine them on the wall and take pictures of them? The hamster room will be really good for that!!"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif ... He has it all set up for me already... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kercheval... it's VERY cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif My husband almost snatched it but I threatened him with the blender...
blender.gif
I did let him take the Photon and QuiqLite though... but only to borrow. Just so he knows who they really belong to! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

mst3k

Enlightened

There is only one thing you can do to maintain the bliss now Sasha! Come out of the closet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif sit down at the computer, break out your credit card and order more lights!!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hello Sasha (mm says "serving wench" ?) I am TedtheLed and I'm a --(what does that say? oh..) ..a Ledaholic, lately..

madam has made many very fine selections. very close to my own tastes if I may say so; small, high quality..
(except for the photon. shoulda got an Inova /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

OK, based on Sasha's selection of "gateway flashlights," what would be a good choice for her next fix?

mm.. maybe a Luxeon? with a long burntime ?..perhaps a little something in a 3C? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Starlight

Enlightened

Hooray! Sasha has finally come out of the closet, (or am I misquoting).

Sasha, buy a really bright light and you won't have to use the closet. I saw a tigerlight at the GT. That should do it for your addiction and wallet.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, what discipline. Registered for almost a year, and this is the first time you experienced the "fever?" Or has it just taken this long to admit to it?

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

<font color="blue">i knew it!!!</font> i knew it was just a matter of time before you caved!

i'm so proud...

Greta

Flashaholic

LOL! Actually... all of the lights that I recieved today... (which would be all of the ones in the picture except the Stylus).. were a gift. A very kind person sent them to me as a thank you. Mind you, such a generous and wonderful gift was not expected but it is MUCH appreciated! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I just placed an order for a Surefire 6pn... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif ... it has begun...

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

What's funny is that all of us have had and/or STILL have those feelings! Happened to me yesterday when 3 different "torch packages" all arrived on the same day! I'M STILL PLAYING WITH THE NEW TOYS!

arioch

Enlightened

Sasha:

I see you have a Quiqlite there (I first saw it on the Brightguy website a few weeks ago, and thought that Quiglite was a weird name for a light, until I saw your post today ... Quiqlite makes a lot more sense! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif ).

Anyways, have you tried it out yet? Is it pretty bright? It looked kind of bare bones on Brightguy.

Greta

Flashaholic

arioch,

Well let's just say that there will be several more of the little puppies ordered tomorrow by the night shift of our local police department... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif My husband took it in tonight and showed it to the guys and they think it is the best thing since sliced bread for writing citations at night. They LOVE it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sasha,
That G2 is just calling out for a Don McGizmo clickie switch. It transforms the G2 into a click switch light without permanently altering your light. It works real good on the G2. I just happen to have one laying around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

http://dmcleish.com/CPF/K4C/index.html

Albany Tom

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif... John, that was the first thing my son said... "WOW Mom! Can we shine them on the wall and take pictures of them? The hamster room will be really good for that!!"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif ... He has it all set up for me already... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm..."hamster room"? Sasha, we may have found something more serious than that flashaholic thing... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Darell

Flashaholic

Cool! Now we can all get freaky! (in the "hampster room" I guess - is that what the kids are calling it these days?)

Good on you, Sasha. You do need an LS-based light in your quiver though. A McLux would be nice...

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

And soon Sasha, you'll probably be fu**ing with a spectrometer and a beam profile analyzer like me!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif
Feed that flashaholic personality, yeah!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I see you even beat me to getting a Quiklight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sasha said:
They were all so beautiful. But more importantly, they were all mine. I didn't think it was possible but I became even more giddy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww shucks Sasha, do you really feel that way about us? Look...after all the things you did for the CPF...you can consider me "yours." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Knowing that you got giddy from those flashlights got me all tickled too.