• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Welcome back to CPF, Wayne and Cindy!!

Greta

Flashaholic
I posted this in the closing thread for the Shoppe over at the MarketPlace but thought it could stand being repeated here...

I have done the best I could with recreating threads and copying posts that have been made here at the MarketPlace since the split. You should be able to find every thread and every post in the Shoppe's new (old?) home on CPF proper... although they may appear a little bit different.

I want to apologize to everyone, especially Wayne and Cindy, for the hassle and inconvenience of all of this. It was an experiment... it didn't work. I do believe that in time, it would have but time can also be a detriment. Also, I do believe that CPF proper needs to re-focus on what it was originally created for. The Sandwich Shoppe epitomizes that well.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, I can read about the Spy right here. Love that torch...it's so secret agent man.

"Also, I do believe that CPF proper needs to re-focus on what it was originally created for."

- Sasha

I believe it is indeed very good for the community. All this work you are doing to highlight custom builders and modders is great. *blazes up original MadMax in tribute*

Latest posts