Thoughts on multi tool with scissors

Robatman

Newly Enlightened
I'm trying to decide between the gerber shortcut or the leatherman s4.
I've got a few miultitools and SAK's, but wouldnt mind some spare scissors-type. Any thoughts or something else I've not considered.
Robert

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like having my own pair of scissors available, myself - helps to keep the nose neighbor from getting too out of hand.. :{)

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have had both and promptly went back to the Leatherman Micra. Man has devised no more useful tool than the Leatherman Micra.

carrot

Flashaholic
I am a big fan of the Micra for its scissors. Its scissors are so strong they tear through blister packaging with ease.

AlexSchira

Enlightened
Switched to a Squirt for the outside tools and pliers, but I recall slicing through a soda can with my old Micra once. I'd recommend it over the S4 because of the attached tweezers and cheaper price, but for people who prefer pliers the P4 is still my favorite.

Scissors are known as major luxury items in the bare-bones SAK circles. Any SAK without scissors is a minimalistic space saver, anything with scissors is in position to become an EDC. I need my pliers, but I have to throw Leatherman a bone for their scissor tools opening up the market.