automobile driving lights

fudo

Newly Enlightened
I know that this forum is primarily for flashlights, but does anyone know anything about driving lights?

frenzee

Enlightened
You may want to elaborate a bit more. Daytime driving lights? Headlights? or something esle?

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not to mention cornering lights, fog lights, pencil beams, off road only, DOT approved, replacements, auxillary, halogen backup lights, 55/60/80 watt low beams, 80/100 watt high beams, relays, wiring harnesses, pod mounts, roof mounts...

Lions and tigers and bears... Oh, my!

What can we do for you?

TorchBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not to mention cornering lights, fog lights, pencil beams, off road only, DOT approved, replacements, auxillary, halogen backup lights, 55/60/80 watt low beams, 80/100 watt high beams, relays, wiring harnesses, pod mounts, roof mounts...
You're making me :drool: !

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, not by too much. We do a bit of rally driving in the States, too, so there are a few people around who know a thing or two about going fast at night. Now, the LEO's kind of frown at the 100+ watt high beams on the highway, but there have been many nights when I have been volunteer working a stage and had the forest light up like a supernova. I've seen a few very classy wiring jobs on the pods on the hoods (bonnets) of everything from EVO's and STi's to Grp. B Quattro's. IMHO the rally crowd is the place to go for lighting information and products.