cerco esperti italiani

auggie78

Newly Enlightened
hello , i'm a italian newbie. sorry if i'll write in italian, but if i'll write in english i don't explain me wery well.

scusate se scrivo in italiano ma cosi mi spiego meglio.

ragazzi italiani qui presenti, ho trovato per caso questo forum,
ho sempre avuto fin da piccolo la passione per i laser, fin dai temp idelle superiori quando studiavo fisica, avevo provato a costruirmi un laser a rubino, ma poi per la difficolta' a reperire i materiali ed il costo, ho lasciato perdere.

ora ho visto che il mondo dei laser a semiconduttore e' cresciuto un bel po' e volevo chiedervi s equalcuno di voi qua in italia conosce dei venditori decenti di laser.
laser di livello basso intendo, tipo quelli verdi della dealextreme da 50 mw max.
Qualcuno e' riuscito ad ordinarli dall'america?
sapete dove si possono trovare degli occhiali di sicurezza x laser 532nm , qua in italia a prezzi decenti?

cosa mi consiglierete per iniziare a fare esperimenti?

grazie e scusate l'italiano, ma se scrivevo inglese non mi sarei fatto capire molto

spero mi possiate aiutare

un newbye veronese
grazie

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hi auggie,
welcome to CPF. Even though you might have a hard time with expressing yourself in English, you will find people here are very helpful and understanding. :)

Posting in Italian is not acceptable here since our standardlanguage is English, so please translate your question or I will have to close the thread.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Welcome aboard auggie!
(it's a small world...do you know anyone with a last name of "Popio"?)

I thought AltaVista-Babel Fish might be of help, but after I ran the Italian through it resulted in this (is there a better online translator?):

excused if I write in Italian but cosi I explain better. here present Italian boys, I have found for case this forum, have always had since small the passion for the laser, since the temp idelle advanced when I studied physics, I had tried to construct a laser to steal to me, but then for the difficolta' to reperire the materials and the cost, I have left to lose. hour I have inasmuch as the world of the semiconductor laser e' grown a beautiful one po' and wanted to ask to you s equalcuno for you in Italy knows of the decent vendors of laser laser of low level here I mean, type those greens of the dealextreme from 50 mw max. Someone e' successful to order them from the America? sapete where they can be found of glances at them of emergency x laser 532nm, here in Italy to decent prices? you will advise what in order to begin to make experiments to me? thanks and excused the Italian, but if I wrote English not would be made to understand a lot I hope you can help me newbye veronese thanks

carlo2305

Newly Enlightened
Ciao auggie

you can try on ebay, better if uk (you can easily get the stuff from there) and digit 'green laser pointer'. There you can find what you are looking for.
Interesting are the 240mw laser pens on sale (in reality their true power is around 30-40mw, but they are unexpensive and very well visible in the night). Lasers with real power >50mw are very expensive.

Carlo