Carried but not scratched, used but not abused, trusted friend who never let me down and brought light into the darkness.
Many battery/ bulb options available. Information below from CPF members posts.
I have only used a MN11 since bought the light new from dealer.
M3 with 3x123 primaries(9v)
HO M3 320L/50min
EO M3 380L/40min
17500s work with high-amp bulbs like the P91 and the MN11.
SF M3 with 2x17500
SF MN10: 9.5W, 151 - 94L/52min
LF HO-M3: 12W, 238 - 145L/40min
LF EO-M3: 15.5W, 268 - 162/L30min
SF M3 + 1 cell extender with 2x17670
MN10: 9.5W, 154 - 100L/74 min
MN11: 20W, 330 - 175L/31 min
LF HO-M3: 12W, 241 - 155L/57 min
LF EO-M3: 15.5W, 273 - 172L/44 min
SF M3 +3 ONE cell extenders with 3x17670
SF MN60: 20W, 436 - 263L/47 min
SF MN61: 32W, 728 - 435L/27 min
SF V71 Speed Holster $28 value
Glow power added to 6 bezel points.
Will easily remove as no epoxy used
Older SF aluminum black color 61mm(2 cells)extention. $20 value
Older SF Red Filter(used and looks so). fits 1.25" head. current FM15 $29.
New SF M3 $252. Total value $321. This one is like new.
All for $325, $320,$315, $310, $305, $300,$290 $215 shipping included CONUS, otherwise actual cost. Paypal by credit card + 5%
- Rugged aerospace-grade aluminum body, Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized in olive drab
- Shock-isolation system provides extra recoil/impact protection for lamp filament
- O-ring sealed, weatherproof
- Tempered Pyrex® window
- Tailcap switch: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Switch lockout prevents accidental activation during transport or storage
Open to trades. All offers considered.