Klarus
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: **Great News**Flupic interest thread for Tri-Flupic, Fenix, Arc-Q3, Jil, and Piglets

Default Re: **Great News**Flupic interest thread for Tri-Flupic, Fenix, Arc-Q3, Jil, and Pigl

Any news on 800/150 piglets and more Tri-flupics?
    How Goldserve doing?

Default Re: **Great News**Flupic interest thread for Tri-Flupic, Fenix, Arc-Q3, Jil, and Pigl

Goldserve is busy so he works on the boards when he can. Making the Piglets is a lot of work I understand but they are in the works. I just restocked a handful more Tri-FLuPICs on the store.

May I still order directly through Pay Pall or have to go through store?

Quote Originally Posted by Russki View Post
    May I still order directly through Pay Pall or have to go through store?
    Sure, no problem ordering directly We are working on new store software so in the future that will be a perhaps less challenging experience.

For two 50/500 piglets = $60,
    One Tri-flupic = $35
    and one flupic 0.55 = $20
    + shipping = $3
    Total of $118
    Thanks.

Hi Russki,

I received your paypal. Thanks

I am out of the 1.2 burst 0.55" FLuPICs and only have (1) Flupic converter version 2.2 Standard Sammie 0.55" 1amp burst left. Do you want this board in your order? I have taken it off the store in case you do.

I have paid for another run of boards some time ago but they are not completed yet.

I will take this 1A flupic board.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogus1 View Post
    Thanks JD, and noted.

Billy D, the 150/800 Piglets have yet to arrive. Do you wish me to hold your order pending their arrival, or send the 50/500s in their place? The last option would be to ship two parcels, but that would cost more.

acourvil, I hear you. I guess I lost spring chicken status now I can no longer read the fine print. That just happened this year. I think I'll keep blaming it on sitting too long in front of the monitor reading CPF
    Rgr, just hold till all in. thanks
    May grab a single from the site if needed.

ThanX
    X..
    Are these still in the works?. I know Kevin is busy. Just checking.

ThanX
    X/BillyD..
    So much to learn, so little time.. ')
    DFW Texas Spring Fling CPF and LPF Flashapalooza, TBA? ')

double post
    Last edited by Bogus1; 03-22-2008 at 07:19 PM.

Hi Billy,

The Piglets are still in the works. Kevin is really busy now. I do have a couple 10.5mm boards I owe you I can ship. If you want I can ship what I have now and on my dime ship the Piglets when they come in. Thanks for your patience.

acourvil, I have a 10.5mm boards for you as well if you still want one.

If others want these 10.5mm boards then please post interest. Otherwise I might not have enough to share. Thanks

Flashaholic*

Hi Eric,

Paypal sent for one Tri-Flupic,

Thanks,
    Michael

Eric, I didn't see any Arc boards in the store. Do you have any left?

-DF
    KineticParadox ...a personal web space with my CBA Battery Testing and my LED Bin Coding Charts.

Hi Damien,

I have some more 0.77" boards on the way in the next week or two.

Thanks

Hi Billy,

If others want these 10.5mm boards then please post interest. Otherwise I might not have enough to share. Thanks
    Yes, I would still like to get a couple of these if they are available (or a single one, if they are in too short a supply). Let me know the detials and I can get the PayPal payment off to you.

Hi acourvil,

These are in short supply. If you don't need two it would be better for me, but I'm trying to make good on my word so it's your choice. The boards are $20 a piece. Shipping is $3 for USPS delivery confirmation and $6 for priority. My cash paypal (only) is Catsndog AT Inreach Dot Com
    My CC is bogus1CC AT Earthlink DOT Net

Thanks

O.k. I have project plans for 2, but right now I have a lot more projects planned than time available, so I'll stick with one and let someone else have a chance. If it turns out you have one left over later, let me know and I'll pick up another one.

Art

Hi Art,

Well actually the person I had these planned for was me I'll give you first dibs if I can get more or if I have extras.

Thanks

Hi Damien,

I have some more 0.77" boards on the way in the next week or two.

Thanks
    Sounds good. I should have my shopping list finalized by then.

-DF
    KineticParadox ...a personal web space with my CBA Battery Testing and my LED Bin Coding Charts.

Hear is some pictures of light I build using Tri-flupic.

Looks nice Russki,
    What is the host?.

ThanX
    X..

Hi Billy,

The Piglets are still in the works. Kevin is really busy now. I do have a couple 10.5mm boards I owe you I can ship. If you want I can ship what I have now and on my dime ship the Piglets when they come in. Thanks for your patience.

I guess lets do that so I can finish up a few things..

When the others come in let me know via PM or Email and I'll just drop by the store and grab something (always something needed) so that way you can just add to that order and save shipping.

Thanks Eric
    X/BillyD..

Hi Billy,

I'm sorry I missed your post today. I'll go ahead and ship those out tomorrow. Thanks

Interested in 10.55mm Flupic.

Tyler

I've posted just a few 0.55" FLuPICs on our store.

Also the 150/800 Piglets have arrived. Billy, please let me know what you want me to do as well as anyone else (Russki) who has expressed interest. I'm not sure Kevin will build any more of these. He's not shipping these overseas to a "CM", he's building them one at a time. I might put some 150/800mA boards up on the store or sell more in this thread to interested parties.

I would love 2 or 3 piglets please...
    and a Tri flupic .....

Sure dude I can do that. The info. is on this thread for pricing and paypal. Please let me know if you want to use CC paypal. If so I'll list a few of these on the store for you. Please post if you order so I can keep track. Thanks

Hello Eric.
    I just send PP for two 150/800 piglets
    Thanks for doing this.

Are there enough Piglets for me to snag two? Oh, and any ETA on the Arc/.77" boards?

-DF

Hi Damien,

All I can say is the Arc 0.77" boards are in the works. I paid for them a couple months ago but Kevin is pretty busy at work. Sure I have a couple Piglets with your name on them

Flashaholic*

Hi Damien,

All I can say is the Arc 0.77" boards are in the works. I paid for them a couple months ago but Kevin is pretty busy at work.

Can't wait!
    -Will-

Sorry, I have retired from flashlight modding & I do not make custom flashlights. Thank you for your understanding.

My Mod Archive

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast