Battery Junction - Olight
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: **Great News**Flupic interest thread for Tri-Flupic, Fenix, Arc-Q3, Jil, and Piglets

Default Re: **Great News**Flupic interest thread for Tri-Flupic, Fenix, Arc-Q3, Jil, and Pigl

HI Bogus1,

where do I find specs on the Tri-Flupic?? mainly the vin...

these still available through you or your store??

thanks

Ktronik

Edit: found specs...thanks
    Last edited by ktronik; 03-03-2009 at 07:41 PM.

Default Re: **Great News**Flupic interest thread for Tri-Flupic, Fenix, Arc-Q3, Jil, and Pigl

Quote Originally Posted by ktronik View Post
    HI Bogus1,

where do I find specs on the Tri-Flupic?? mainly the vin...

these still available through you or your store??

thanks

Ktronik

Edit: found specs...thanks
    Hi ktronik,

Our drivers are available on the TnC Online Store.

Otherwise you can order from this thread. Tri-FLuPICs are $40 a piece and shipping is $3 US first class and $6 US priority. Intl. orders are $7 first class and $15 priority. My cash paypal is catndog AT Inreach dot com. Credit Card paypal is bogus1CC AT Earthlink DOT NET

Please include order details in the paypal notes. thanks

are there any flupic in the .55 size that can furnish 2amps in burst.

Thanks

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by nailbender View Post
    are there any flupic in the .55 size that can furnish 2amps in burst.

Thanks

Dave
    By soldering additional regulator IC's in parallel with the two already on the FluPIC board, you can achieve your 2A. Will (darkzero) did a nice writeup on this, and refers to it as a Bi-FluPIC. Check out the nice macro photos.
    Until further notice, I am not accepting new mod requests.

Thank You

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by datiLED View Post
    By soldering additional regulator IC's in parallel with the two already on the FluPIC board, you can achieve your 2A. Will (darkzero) did a nice writeup on this, and refers to it as a Bi-FluPIC. Check out the nice macro photos.

Mouser has decent stock of them for $1-$2 each.
    make sure you get the sot-23 style package(it's easy to get the wrong ones, since there are so many variations).

Dave,

If you are shooting for 2A, you will need to start out with a 1A FluPIC board.

The additional regulators are available at Mouser. The part numbers (from Mouser) are TPS73601DBVRG4 (400mA) and TPS73101DBVRG4 (150mA).

FWIW, the IC on the standard 1.2A board is TPS73201DBVRG4 (250mA). It is used in place of the 150mA IC.
    Until further notice, I am not accepting new mod requests.

Thank you guys I really appreciate your help with this.

Now a pair of steady hands and I will be all set.

Dave

Are there any simple 3 mode (Low->Med->High) FLuPIC converters available? (No menu, no brightness setting, just three preset modes with mode memory.)

I'm looking for a driver to fit into an XR-Can, multilevel (high around 700mA), and simple UI. FLuPIC would be perfect, except for the UI.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by csadzuki View Post
    Are there any simple 3 mode (Low->Med->High) FLuPIC converters available? (No menu, no brightness setting, just three preset modes with mode memory.)

I'm looking for a driver to fit into an XR-Can, multilevel (high around 700mA), and simple UI. FLuPIC would be perfect, except for the UI.

Thanks!
    I'm sorry to say we sold out of those boards. The last of what we have is listed on the TnC Online Store. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bogus1 View Post
    I'm sorry to say we sold out of those boards. The last of what we have is listed on the TnC Online Store. Thanks
    Thanks for the reply! Just one more question: is it normal that the only intl' shipping method is Priority Mail for $28, or is this just temporary?

Quote Originally Posted by csadzuki View Post
    Thanks for the reply! Just one more question: is it normal that the only intl' shipping method is Priority Mail for $28, or is this just temporary?
    The software sets the shipping pricing on the store. If you contact me directly I will ship to you for less. I'm willing to ship first class for most parts for around $7, and to ship priority for around $15. It seems that int'l first class postage can't be printed online, and maybe this is the reason it isn't offered on the store? It is more work for me since I have to wait in line at the Post to ship int'l first class. Thanks

If you contact me directly I will ship to you for less.
    Thank you for the kind offer , but in the long run it might be better to find out what is causing the problem and fix the store.

[...]
    Otherwise you can order from this thread. Tri-FLuPICs are $40 a piece and shipping is $3 US first class and $6 US priority. Intl. orders are $7 first class and $15 priority. My cash paypal is catndog AT Inreach dot com. Credit Card paypal is bogus1CC AT Earthlink DOT NET

Please include order details in the paypal notes. thanks
    I'll take 2 Tri-Flupics (standard UI) $80 + $15 for priority mail

Quote Originally Posted by 1301 View Post
    I'll take 2 Tri-Flupics (standard UI) $80 + $15 for priority mail
    PM sent. Thanks

Flashaholic

Any flupic 14mm (0.55") available for me to buy?

Hello wolfy,

You can try to send him an e-mail at: bogus1cc (@) gmail.com He doesn't always get notified about posts on CPF.

Flashaholic

Thanks will do.

Thanks Chris. Wolfy, I'll respond to your email.