does lummi put a paper invoice in package?

gnubee

Newly Enlightened
wife opened my mail. just need to find out how much truth she needs.

Gizzy

Newly Enlightened
There was NO invoice in my package that arrived 2 days ago...up to you to tell/not tell your wife :devil:

Gizzy

Newly Enlightened
its not like it was a Ti or anything right? if so then its not soo bad...you can just slightly lessen the msrp or say that they "B-stock" and put a slightly lesser price on em hehe or use the excuse that since they are "smaller" they uhh cost less :crackup:
Their website is listed on it so she might of checked.

Last edited:

Dobbler

Enlightened
If you need to hide such information, you probably have much bigger problems than a flashlight addiction :)

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
No I do not include the Invoice unless Requested.
Good luck with the Misses :ohgeez:

gnubee

Newly Enlightened
its not like it was a Ti or anything right? if so then its not soo bad...you can just slightly lessen the msrp or say that they "B-stock" and put a slightly lesser price on em hehe or use the excuse that since they are "smaller" they uhh cost less :crackup:
Their website is listed on it so she might of checked.

the smaller ones DO cost less! especially in titanium. i bought two wee ns, planned on giving her one as a gift for her keychain (once i decided which one i wanted). if she knew how much they cost she would feel guilty about scratching it up-i want her to use it.

she really likes it. of course she asked how much it was-i told her it cost more than my old q-3 did, but pointed out that it is smaller and rechargeable.