Tiablo upgrades and accessories?

svander07

Newly Enlightened
I have purchased the A9 Q5, great light however I am wishing for the flat regulation of the A8 Q5 on 18650.

Questions:

Will Tiablo be making accessories for their lights?

Will Tiablo be making upgrades for their lights when the next level of Cree lamps become available?

daveman

Enlightened
Your A9 Q5 will deliver regulated, near-peak output for ~2 hours on high (slightly brighter than the A8 Q5 too), you're not missing much from the A8, man.

svander07

Newly Enlightened
Daveman, is that with 18650s? The graph on lightreviews shows a lower starting output and a steady decrease.

I have the A9 as of last week.

Thanks for the reply, but still wondering if they will make upgrades and accessories. Will they be a full service company like Dereelight says it will be?

Last edited:

daveman

Enlightened
The Tiablo A9 running with optimal batteris (cr123) will be slightly brighter than the A8 running with its perspective optimal batteries (18650). The A9, while being slightly brighter, also has around 2 hours of regulated output.

mattmcg

Newly Enlightened
Yes, read the note and was why I wanted to ask the question. I'm not sure a scratchy clicky is what I'm looking for. I'd be more than happy to order a purpose-built one though!