My New Maxa Beam

Nitro

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm now the proud owner of a Maxa Beam. :grin2: I've wanted one of these ever since I joined CPF. Well, this and the MegaRay. But that one will have to wait. I remember gazing at Kenshiro's Superlight Beamshots for hours. Brings back memories.

MaxaBeam.jpg

MaxaBeam2.jpg

Now I'm just waiting for darkness to fall. :devil:

Last edited:

Nitro

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dark wont do you much good unless you have about 10 miles of free space in front of you :)

Actually who needs darkness. I already tried it out in daylight, and I could easily see the spot 100 YARDS away.

My neighbors are really going to hate me now. :devil:

Last edited:

ez78

Enlightened
Wow, very nice, from Ebay maybe? I have been kind of looking for those too. I wonder if you can reach the clouds with that light.

Ra

Flashlight Enthusiast
I rememder the day I first got my hands on a Maxabeam, back in 1999:

I clearly remember the music my stereo was playing when I first hit the powerbutton of Maxabeam!!

Years of joy are comming towards you nitro!

And ez78: Yes, unless the clouds are higher then aproxx 1.8 miles...

Edit: Maxabeam is the best throwing, commercially aviable, portable light today.. (and yesterday and maybe even tomorrow..)

Regards,

Ra.

Last edited:

Nitro

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, very nice, from Ebay maybe? I have been kind of looking for those too. I wonder if you can reach the clouds with that light.

From the looks of this beam, I'd say yes.

Nitro

Flashlight Enthusiast
I rememder the day I first got my hands on a Maxabeam, back in 1999:

I clearly remember the music my stereo was playing when I first hit the powerbutton of Maxabeam!!

Years of joy are comming towards you nitro!

And ez78: Yes, unless the clouds are higher then aproxx 1.8 miles...

Edit: Maxabeam is the best throwing, commercially aviable, portable light today.. (and yesterday and maybe even tomorrow..)

Regards,

Ra.

Seeing this beam for the first time is on par with having sex for the first time.

And I thought the exact same thing on both occasions. H*** S***, that is tight.

Last edited:

Nitro

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW!

In plain daylight, sun shining, I see the beam on a house 400 feet away.

ez78

Enlightened
Hey, put dat light out! It's the middle of the night over here and people are trying to get some sleep!

Yeah seriously, it is couple of hours after midnight here and that damn glow on the horizon is keeping me up. Try not to point it here ok!?!:cool:

Nitro

Flashlight Enthusiast
I called a neighbor on the phone who lives about a 1000 feet from my house. I aimed the light in his window, and asked if he could see a light. He dropped the phone, yelling Holy F***. Now he wants one.

Looks like I'll have to take a road trip. All the targets are too close in my suburban neighborhood. I can't see my neighbors putting up with me after dark.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
LOL! Yeah, this is one light that can get you in trouble. Make sure you don't shine it in the direction of any aircraft. Enjoy it though.....they are an impressive hand held light.

Patriot

Flashaholic
Haha!! Nice Nitro! You finally did it. I'm very jealous of the fun that you'll be having. :thumbsup:

ENJOY! :)

DM51

Flashaholic
I called a neighbor on the phone who lives about a 1000 feet from my house. I aimed the light in his window, and asked if he could see a light. He dropped the phone, yelling Holy F***. Now he wants one.
LOL!!! That is hilarious!

PayBack

Enlightened
Actually who needs darkness. I already tried it out in daylight, and I could easily see the spot 100 YARDS away.

My neighbors are really going to hate me now. :devil:

Yes and I hate you too.

What me jealous? :(