• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

How do you carry your PD?

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
This maybe taboo in this forum but I took the clip off my PD-S as well as changing the Ti bezel ring for a plain Al one:sssh:. I carry my light in my front right pocket and I kind of dig the plain look of it. I sometimes put the clip and Ti bezel back on but more often than not it is the "au naturelle" look for my light. I hope Don and you other McGizmo freaks can forgive me:confused:.

The Coach

Enlightened
I found a Case Logic MP3 pouch that's almost the perfect size. That will do until I get a custom leather pouch made. :thumbsup:

WTH

Newly Enlightened
I clip it in the coin pocket of jeans (fits perfect), or the cargo pocket of cargo shorts. Otherwise just in the pocket with keys, etc.

greenstuffs

Banned
I thought he stopped making those?!!, i've tried several holsters but i don't like the extra motion of opening the flap, open carry offers even less protection than my own pockets.
Still i'd get a holester if i had the chance.
Get yourself a
" HOLESTER"

jcompton

Enlightened
My wallet is pretty thick in my back right pocket so i can just slip in on the right side of my wallet and i forget it's even there until I need it... I also keep the clip on but have yet to utilize it.

John

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Depends on my mood? :shrug: Could be clipped in my front pocket or in one of my holesters from Matt at Art of the Hide. Mule is almost always cliped in a front pocket along with whatever other lights I am toting around. :thumbsup: But if the PD is my "Goldie"? :grin2: She is always safely carried in a holester like maybe this one made by Matt. Flap is not a snap but magnetic which is a great feature for easy operation. Snug fit so the light is not going anywhere if the flap happened to get unclipped. This is a very sweet combo IMHO! :naughty:

Ken:wave:

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

Last edited:

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it's not clipped in my right front pocket, it's in my AotH holester.

Last edited:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
When it's on, I carry it in my hand. :nana:

When it's off, it's clipped inside my pocket - I barely even know it's there, but it's always ready when I need it! :thumbsup:

:tinfoil: john

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Depends on my mood? :shrug: Could be clipped in my front pocket or in one of my holesters from Matt at Art of the Hide. Mule is almost always cliped in a front pocket along with whatever other lights I am toting around. :thumbsup: But if the PD is my "Goldie"? :grin2: She is always safely carried in a holester like maybe this one made by Matt. Flap is not a snap but magnetic which is a great feature for easy operation. Snug fit so the light is not going anywhere if the flap happened to get unclipped. This is a very sweet combo IMHO! :naughty:

Ken:wave:

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

Man! Kenster that holster is as rough as a crocs knee :nana:.

Hope to get me a AOTH sooooooon. in the mean time...........
a kazu Mule+TiPD-S Combo
363_df823a13ed.jpg

easilyled

Flashaholic
I carry mine with pride. :rock:

When pride is not enough, it resides in my pocket in a Victorinox large black
leather holster that fits it so well that its hard to believe its not
tailor-made specifically for the PD.

The leather is thick and like this its almost impossible to mark it. :thumbsup: