BC-900 malfunctions???

dtsoll

Enlightened
I just received a replacement for a malfuntioning (had gotten hot) version 32 unit. The unit I received is a version 33. What are the malfuntions that the version 33 has been having. I want to check this one out to make sure it is ok. What should I try with this unit first. Doug:)

NiOOH

Enlightened
I just received a replacement for a malfuntioning (had gotten hot) version 32 unit. The unit I received is a version 33. What are the malfuntions that the version 33 has been having. I want to check this one out to make sure it is ok. What should I try with this unit first. Doug:)

Hi Doug.

The version 33 BC900 has had some firmeware changes that set lower maximaum cell temperature. You should have no overheating problems with your new unit.

Last edited:

dtsoll

Enlightened
Thanks NiOOH,
Do you know if the resetting problem, particularly in Refresh, or test modes?? Doug:)

NiOOH

Enlightened
I've used a v33 BC900 in about two years and haven't experienced any such problems. My power supply unit died recently, but the charger itself is still working.

dtsoll

Enlightened
My version 32 would reset in test and refresh mode and I was hoping this was taken care of. I am running a test right now, but, it will take a while! thanks NiOOH!! Doug:)