• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Too Much Titanium So Something Gas To Go Sale! Hehe! SOLD!

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy all you CRAZY CPFer`s! :welcome: No, no, no, that`s the wrong smiley dude! :ohgeez: Welcome to "Crazy Kenster`s World!" :wave: That`s better. :duh2: Now put on your :tinfoil: and lets get this show on the road! :kiss:

nana.gif
Hehe!

I crack me up, don`t I???
thinking.gif
Hehe!
icon3.gif
Now, that one is FUNNY, eh???
rolleye11.gif
I`ll answer for you.........
buttrock.gif
clap.gif
happy14.gif
bowdown.gif
It`s like a party for the mind!
party.gif
Easy there partner! :eek: Don`t party to hard or your head might go...... :poof:

Kenster
jpshakehead.gif
sick2.gif
sick.gif
Hehe!
grinser2.gif
And that`s
hahaha.gif
me!
crazy.gif

(Side note: Sorry, I plagariazed part of the above from one of my own recent PM`s. :eek: )

OK, OK, ALREADY! :rolleyes: Today Titanium special of the day is...........

McGizmo Ti PD-S

Consider this light in used condition. (Not that used but has a few scratches and I don`t want a buyer to be disapointed :mecry: ) ;)

Sorry, light is SOLD! Price???? :thinking: Always a problem??? :sick2: How about $100.00 in US Cash PayPal green is WONDERFUL and mailed in the US only please. Priority Mail Shipping with Delivery Confirmation and the light is no longer mine or my responsibility when it leaves my hands at the Post Office..... Blah, blah BLAH.... and all that other good chit. :green:

Pictures??? :wtf:Oh PLEASE!!!!! Are you CRAZY??? :crazy: Hehe! :crackup:

Well, lets have fun out there posting y`all! :party: BUT POST RESPONSIBLY IF YOUR SUTURDAY NIGHT IS STILL GOING ON THIS FINE SUNDAY MORNING, PLEASE!........ :drunk:

Ken :D

Last edited:

AW

Newly Enlightened
Re: Too Much Titanium So Something Gas To Go Sale! Hehe!

I 'll take it if you ship international for extra. Thanks!

faiz23

Newly Enlightened

i will take it pm sent i am in missouri so does that mean i win please oh please my first mcgizmo and even better it comes from kenster.

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened

More Kenster generosity! :thumbsup:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks like your --->SUTURDAY<--- night is still going :crackup:

Radio

Modulated Moderator

OOOHHHHHH!!!!!! He said: How about $100.00 in US Cash PayPal green is WONDERFUL and mailed in the US only please.:faint:

And CASH PP!:wave:

I got BOTH!!!!!:nana:

I may still have a chance!!!! :whistle:

faiz23

Newly Enlightened

i sent a reply as soon as i saw this with i will take it and i now have access to a computer to pay but i see no paypal address listed. i sent a pm with info if you could pm me back or reply on the thread i will paypal the money

faiz23

Newly Enlightened

you know if he is messing around with us that would be hilarious that is wrong to do to a flashoholic hehe we should have rules against teasing and tempting us like that lol. i am dying i am checking my inbox every minute lol i am addicted.

thank you

Radio

Modulated Moderator

OOHHH I get it!!!!! He said to post THIS!!!!!!

RESPONSIBLY IF YOUR SUTURDAY NIGHT IS STILL GOING ON THIS FINE SUNDAY MORNING, PLEASE!........ :drunk:

Is that it??????

Did I win???? :party:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

I 'll take it if you ship international for extra. Thanks!

Oh, AW. AW, AW! What is a crazy flashadude to do? :shakehead

How about $100.00 in US Cash PayPal green is WONDERFUL and mailed in the US only please.

and

BUT POST RESPONSIBLY IF YOUR SUTURDAY NIGHT IS STILL GOING ON THIS FINE SUNDAY MORNING, PLEASE!........ :drunk:

Now, I know you are in a different time zone so maybe it is still Saturday night? :drunk: If so... Well, PARTY ON DUDE! :party: But I am afraid I will have to let faiz23 have this one, sorry. :( If there is a light you are looking for that is a little hard to come by... maybe I can help you out at a sweet price. If so, shoot me a PM! ;)

Alright, as for the rest of you SAD SACKS :rant: I don`t know why even read the silly nonsense you FlashaDuds post! :shakehead Yes, I left out the "e". :nana:

Ken:crackup:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the PM Ken, Paypal has been sent! Can't wait to get it here, I'll post beamshots when it arrives.

LOL! :D:crackup: before you go WTF!. I'm Just kidding!:nana::whoopin:

Good luck to the new owner!:clap:

faiz23

Newly Enlightened

oh my god i love this forum i actually one a light hell yes i am soo exciteed sucks i am at work lol and posting this. if i could get you to reply to pm i will paypal right away until my boss yells at me for surfing the web lol. I would like to send $5dollars extra to kenster and next time he gives money for CPF donation i hope he will add my $5 to it. i love this forum and they guys on here. Now the crappy part wait for the package i am gonna be miserable checking the mailbox everyday. i will start on monday lol. Oh yeah and i have a novatac coming to from WHC

thank you

faiz23

Newly Enlightened

ALEXGT you scared the crap out of me i am still pinching my self to see if i am alive or still asleep in bed lol. you guys can be mean sometime lol dont ever play like that with a flashoholic. lol :party::party::wave:

DM51

Flashaholic

Great stuff. And I bet nobody's going to be able to drag faiz23 away from his mailbox for the next week!

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, folks I just noticed faiz23 is a fairly new member of the CPF community so.......

:welcome:

This and he stated this would be his 1st McGizmo light so I am one happy camper he posted! :D Cause it is a pretty dang nice price for a Ti McGizmo if I do say so myself. ;)