Bright Star Darkbuster HID Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkbuster Diver

Newly Enlightened
I recently came across a thread on this forum dedicated to the Bright Star Darkbuster Scuba lights. [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/printthread.php?t=125624[/FONT] A lot of people posted asking where these lights can be purchased. Well I represent the US distributor of these lights, On The Edge Lighting. We offer the Darkbuster Torch, and Darkbuster Junior in both 24w and 21w. These lights offer [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']a minimum 1300 LM light output, and at least 1200 hours of bulb life with 2.7 hours burn time. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The restart time is instantly with a maximum 1 hour recharge time on the home charger (light plugs right into charger.) [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The pistol and lantern and both included for grip and all Darkbusters come standard with vehicle and home charger. You can charge while managing surface time! They can also be used for video and photography and attachments are available. These lights truly are the best on the market. They are offered on www.ontheedgelighting.com If you have any questiong about this light feel free to email me at [email protected] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
We can close this one now that folks will know which direction to go. Any further information posted as a Dealer/Manufacturer should be posted on the CPF MarketPlace. Please read the Dealer & Manufacturer advertising policies there as well. Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.