• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti 27 PD SOLD Thanks

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened
This Is SOLD

I have a Seoul Ti 27 PD from the latest run with white trit in tail cap up for sale.

Its a great light, absolutley mint, and doesnt have any iregularities or scratches. Threads are smooth, and LED centred. The lure of Mag hotwires is to great for me, and I need new parts/ spared for some planned mods.

I live in the UK, So Sales within the UK prefered; But I'm happy to post to anywhere..but would have to research shipping on request.

Light is next to Brand new, as recived from Don. It has had one RCR 123 cell inside in to check it works, Whick it does flawlesly. The protection circuit hasnt tripped yet, so that should give you an Idea of its runtime ~ I would guestimate 20 mins to 1/2 hour tops. and ofcourse its V-nice,

£300 or $600 Shipped Royal Mail Recorded Delivery Is around the figure I would like to see for it. Make me an offer.

I could be tempted by Knives, Striders in particular.

Last edited:

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened
Re: Ti 27 PD

Well just go to show, you snoose and you loose. I acepted the first offer that came in...which was way less than the asking price....he who dares wins.

pcmike

Enlightened

Your fault as I'm sure if you would have waited at least an hour it would have more than likely sold for your asking price.

...Haste makes waste. :)

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened

Your fault as I'm sure if you would have waited at least an hour it would have more than likely sold for your asking price.

...Haste makes waste. :)

My Fault? I dont feel that I'm at Fault here.

I'm happy, I sold my light at a modest profit.
dmdrewitt Is happy, He got his light at a price he was willing to chance an offer at.
Everyones a winner.

The only people at Fault here are the people telling me I'm at fault for selling My stuff at Prices I'm happy with and messing Up my thread.

Nuff said.

Last edited:

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don't take any notice Raoul, if both buyer and seller are happy then it's a good deal, not that its anyone else's business anyway!

jcompton

Enlightened

Please update the title to show that this light is no longer available for purchase.

Thank you.

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened

sorry mate, Dont know how to update the title :thinking:

Did the best I could.

If you could let me know how I will.

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast

After you go to edit there is a window that says "Go Advanced", click on to that and you can edit the title.