KL1.... What all does it fit???

flash....

Enlightened
Other than E series SF's, what light bodys does the KL1 work with?
Don't hold back on this one please... Include everything from Modded lights to adaptors that would allow other lights to work.

Thanks... (I'm gettin a 5W KL1 from CM soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) <- My motive.
DOH! gotta stop this habit before I starve.

Slick

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got one stuck on the end of a 3x123 longtail McLux..

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one stuck on a 4AA e2 barrel tht dspeck made for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't forget the regular UBH - the KL1 fits very well on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

flash....

Enlightened
Still being interested in all that the KL1 fits, I must confess I ended up getting an E1e body and tail cap from Dan at Tactical Warehouse (He is awesome to work with!!) which will get my current KL1 off my E2e and the E2e body thats left over is gettin the 5W 667mA custom KL1 modded by CM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Ill post beam shots and comparasons for an E2e standard KL1 vs. a 667mA 5 Watt KL1 on the same body and cells.
Should prove to be interesting! (might be after the weekend as I'm hopeing to get everything from USPS before I go camping this weekend.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif