surefire g2l and customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireboltr

Enlightened
well i got my g2l...
I love it!!!
It is brighter than my l1d-ce has a slightly smaller hotspot but is brighter
The tinit isnt the very best...but it isnt unbareable more of a cool white than warm white

What do you know the first thing i do with the light is run under a house and sweat some pipe....The solder spattered and hit the lexan lens ruining it.:oops:
I called surefire and whammo there is a new bezel and lens on the way even though I admitted 'I' destroyed the lens. No matter there is a lifetime warranty on the g2l no questions asked. Very very nice dealing with them.
I also explained that this is my first surefire light and that so far i am extremely impressed. They assured me that if i EVER have a problem with this light they only thing they do not cover is the battery.

Thank you surefire

I am sure this will not be my last surefire with this kind of service!:thumbsup::clap::goodjob::wow::thanks:

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for sharing that fireboltr. My dealings with Surefire customer service is the same. Had a problem with my L2 switch...they send me a new one. Told them how happy I am with my Surefire lights and look forward to collecting more of them....they send me a holster for my L2, U2, and a Surefire lanyard for the L1/L2....all free of charge mind you....just to make a happy Surefire customer. They even sent me an envelope full of Surefire stickers and decals. I do not think the Surefire service can be beat. I am convinced they are who they claim to be, and stand above and beyond 100% behind their name and product.

Status
Not open for further replies.