nano charger

Steve Curtis

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys

I charged my Ns Raw last night for the first time and have two questions for you.

1.the Red LED on the charger didnt go out even though the cell was installed for two hours ?
i guess this would either go out or turn green when the charge cycle has ended?

2. the lens and LED assembley came out , any tricks for keeping this secure when changing cell's ?

thanks

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave: Steve,
1, It may take 3-4 hours to charge your battery. The light will turn green once charged.
2, The only Tip is to keep the right way up so the LE does not fallout.
These are a interference fit & a few are loose from the start. Or if the LE has been in & out a few times.
I hope it does not cause you a problem...
:thanks:

Steve Curtis

Newly Enlightened
:wave: hey Rob

Thanks a million for the quick answers :thumbsup:, I just wanted to make sure the Nano was ok before I let it run for a few hours.

I don't have any issues with the board movement, I just wondered if anyone has a solution such as a small o'ring or think plastics disk .

All the best

Steve

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
A tiny smear of epoxy deposited with a tooth pick at two points around the edge will keep it in nicely. Not too much as you may want to take out the board and 'upgrade' when the next, more efficent LED is invented. Don't use superglue as it gives off a vapour when setting that may fog up your reflector and lens.
Loads of people want to moddify their lights, that's why they aren't glued in.

Steve Curtis

Newly Enlightened
Hi Jay R

Im not a million miles away from you , at the moment I live in Fleet :wave:

im going to cut a disk of thin plastic with a hole in the middle so it will cick into the threads.
job done, and ill still be able to upgrade in the future .

Thanks
Steve