Ascent Fair

Thread: My (Growing) Collection

Default My (Growing) Collection

8 months ago I owned two flashlights, then I found CPF [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Full Size Pic

Full Size Pic

Am I beyond help ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Default Re: My (Growing) Collection

Nice collection, I would take a picture of mine but I dont have many worth mentioning yet (mostly junk I picked up before I knew about this place) Looking forward to getting my Blaster II, which will be my first light since finding this place [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Aeryk

You won't be disappointed, after receiving the Blaster II it instantly became my favorite light.

Currently I carry 3 flashlights regularly.

Mag 3D - Work light, good throw, works as a club (hoping to replace this with the Blaster II)

Mini-Mag 2AA - Backup work light (probably going to get one of the Opaltec mods)

Mag Solitaire - Keychain light (modded myself to use a 2600 mcd blue LED from Radio Shack)

Ive got dozens of assorted flashlights around my house, mostly just cheapo Wal-Mart specials I take camping and such, hopefully I will have some higher quality stuff by this summer when I start camping again [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Aeryk

Nice collection! For a minute there I thought the title was "My (Glowring) Collection." I would say that you are getting pretty close to being beyond help, but if we are here, is there really any help for us? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

-Mike

Hmmm, I seem to miss the HID department... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif[/img]

I seem to miss the money to add a HID department... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yeah, I miss the money to add an HID to my collection too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Maybe someday.