My (Growing) Collection

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
8 months ago I owned two flashlights, then I found CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

fc8ca798.jpg

Full Size Pic

fc8ca797.jpg

Full Size Pic

Am I beyond help ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Aeryk

Newly Enlightened
Nice collection, I would take a picture of mine but I dont have many worth mentioning yet (mostly junk I picked up before I knew about this place) Looking forward to getting my Blaster II, which will be my first light since finding this place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Aeryk

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
You won't be disappointed, after receiving the Blaster II it instantly became my favorite light.

Aeryk

Newly Enlightened
Currently I carry 3 flashlights regularly.

Mag 3D - Work light, good throw, works as a club (hoping to replace this with the Blaster II)

Mini-Mag 2AA - Backup work light (probably going to get one of the Opaltec mods)

Mag Solitaire - Keychain light (modded myself to use a 2600 mcd blue LED from Radio Shack)

Ive got dozens of assorted flashlights around my house, mostly just cheapo Wal-Mart specials I take camping and such, hopefully I will have some higher quality stuff by this summer when I start camping again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Aeryk

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice collection! For a minute there I thought the title was "My (Glowring) Collection." I would say that you are getting pretty close to being beyond help, but if we are here, is there really any help for us? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Mike

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hmmm, I seem to miss the HID department... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
I seem to miss the money to add a HID department... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I miss the money to add an HID to my collection too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Maybe someday.