Belt Pouch Organizer for work - ideas?

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay, I'm tired of loading up my pockets for work and I need some help. I've been looking at Maxpedition and Blackhawk and I'm getting ideas, but anything further would help immensely.

I need a belt pack-pouch-organizer thingy. I don't want to look too crazy with it, but I'd like it to hold the following -

Generic 2 cell flashlight, anything from Minimag to A2 Aviator to McGizmo 27LT
Generic Multitool (probably my SOG Switchplier, but maybe a leatherman)
Fisher Space Pen, Laser pointer
Small first aid kit, rubber gloves and a CPR mask basically
Standard Flipphone
Work issued multimeter, just a little bit bigger than a desktop hard drive.

So far it looks like the Maxpedition H-1-2-3 series is my best bet -anybody got one? Other suggestions, thoughts, opinions?

Theatre Booth Guy

Enlightened
I've kind of got the same problem but tend to dislike hanging things from my belt as they get in the way and would seem to make a car seatbelt difficult to use. Maybe, something with a belt clip instead of belt loop would work better?
I did recently get a Maxpedition M-1 and find it to be a great bag at a very fair price.

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome TBG. I figured one of those would be right up AC's alley. I have the light+multitool version and used it on my belt when I had a minimag (like 3 years ago, when Nichias and Luxeons were HOT). Then I got a better light and multitool, and haven't used it since(Q3 and Wave).