• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti-27PD-S

For sale is a titanium McGizmo 27PD-S. Mint condition. Green trit in tail.

1589583966_b0c96c8962_b.jpg

1589583914_1db908ea70_b.jpg

First "I'll take it" and paypal sent gets the light. $600.00. NOW $575.00. NOW $550.00. Shipping is by USPS Priority Mail, delivery confirmation. Payment by cash paypal or credit paypal + 4%. Insurance, add $10.00. Paypal is [email protected].

Last edited:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale is a titanium McGizmo 27PD-S. Mint condition. Green trit in tail.

1589583966_b0c96c8962_b.jpg

1589583914_1db908ea70_b.jpg

First "I'll take it" and paypal sent gets the light. $600.00. Shipping is by USPS Priority Mail, delivery confirmation. Payment by cash paypal or credit paypal + 4%. Insurance, add $10.00. Paypal is [email protected].

Bump for one of the finest lights available on the planet. These are well worth the premiums being charged on B/S/T as they will last forever and put out the finest flashlight beams on the planet.

I thought charging such premiums were against "CPF Spirit" Rules....:welcome:

Hello Groundhog,

Good to hear from you again.

My records show that I purchased this light from arewethereyetdad on 6-5-07. I paid $675.00. You can find this sale in the CPF Marketplace by checking under dad's threads. It is now in the same pristine condition that it was when I received it.

Is that spiritual enough for you?

bill

Groundhog66

Banned
I thought charging such premiums were against "CPF Spirit" Rules....:welcome:

Hello Groundhog,

Good to hear from you again.

My records show that I purchased this light from arewethereyetdad on 6-5-07. I paid $675.00. You can find this sale in the CPF Marketplace by checking under dad's threads. It is now in the same pristine condition that it was when I received it.

Is that spiritual enough for you?

bill

Sorry to hear you made such a poor purchase then, my sincere apologies...:green:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is probably from the 1st batch with the 2 extra holes opposite the clip screws? Hot tamales before the 2nd wave...

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened
Why is it that there are those among us that feel the need to :toilet: on someone else's sales thread, justified or not???:thinking: If you don't like someone or their price, move on, why feed into more negativity???:shrug:

Sorry Bill, now I've gone and muddied up your sales thread as well...:ohgeez:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Guys,

I've done business with Bill in the past. He is a GREAT person to
deal with. :thumbsup:

If I had the cash Bill, I would have been all over this !!

Ray

Re: Ti-27PD-S: PRICE REDUCTION

This is probably from the 1st batch with the 2 extra holes opposite the clip screws? Hot tamales before the 2nd wave...

Here's what arewethereyetdad said about this light: "direct from McGizmo as a special build after the production run." This was posted on 6-5-07. Not sure when the first run was.

Last edited:
Re: Ti-27PD-S: PRICE REDUCTION

Here's what arewethereyetdad said about this light: "direct from McGizmo as a special build after the production run." This was posted on 6-5-07. Not sure when the first run was.

Yes, it's a beauty and was, indeed, a special build by McG for me. Can't remember if it has the holes in the back of the pack tail or not. Sorry that current listing competition is driving the price downward. There seems to be an abundance of Ti S-27PD's on the market right now. :thinking: