What do you keep under your pillow?

Grun

Newly Enlightened
What are the things you keep under your pillow, or if not there, by your night table?

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I currently have a pair of my girlfriend's knickers that she left from last weekend.

Next to my pillow I have a couple of Poundland flashlights. Their low-moderate output is perfect for nighttime household navigation.

Schuey2002

Enlightened
I don't put anything under my pillow(s).

But I do have various Busse Combat knives, a Glock 19 with extra mags, assorted jelly G-Shocks, and a slew of LED flashlights (and batteries) scattered about on the small desk next to my bed... :sleepy:

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I currently have a pair of my girlfriend's knickers that she left from last weekend.

These ones?
m920p5.jpg

(my most sincere apologies to Mike's girlfriend if she ever reads this thread but I couldn't resist that golden opportunity)

On a more serious note...
I have a few lights on the desk next to my bed. Under the bed I have a pelican box full of various knives and next to that more flashlights.

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a cold steel Search & Rescue knife about a foot from my pillow. 4D maglite and red filter Minimag too.

Used to have a whole arsenal in a drawer under the bed, but I moved to a much nicer neighborhood.

Still got a mossberg 590 mariner and a bandolier of shells around here someplace.

Last edited:

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
NA8, you don't frequent Ridemonkey do you?

Nah, I've got an old Raleigh 70s 10 speed. Bought it off a friend. Remarkably it was almost the same bike I had down in San Diego. No one ever stole it ;)

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast

Damn you beat me to it. Just got 2 pulled and the fairy still hasn't paid up:mecry:. I do however have a couple of "nothing too special" lights by my bed, RR 2aaa, lensed 5mm led RR 1aa, Stylus with red led, a couple of knives a Daisy pellet gun with a laser and a good ol' machete just in case I need to take an intruder out Friday the 13th style.

Bushman5

Enlightened
Under the pillow:

P1D CE clipped to a Spyderco Cricket and my keys. SOG Seal Pup Elite fixed blade

Bedside Table:

Elektrolumens Blaster 1R, a Wolf Eyes M100X , Ka-bar Kukri and and my cell phone.

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nothing actually under the pillow. I tend to put my arms under the pillow when I'm sleeping, an whatever is under there ends up on the floor under the bed. Where it tends to stay until it forms rock strata.

On the nightstand is;

Lamp
Picture of my departed mother.
Box of Q-tips

and

X-Ray with it's find-me going.
PAL light with it's find-me beacon on.
An Expedition - 7 LED model. Love this thing when the power goes out. We live in Painesville with an ancient coal fired power plant down the road. When the guys get tired of shoveling coal into the boilers or take a break for a beer the power fades. The Expedition runs more or less forever on a set of C cells. Literally days of usable light.
Novatac 85P, bezel down with it's find-me going.
A Smith and Wesson model 27 6" 357 Mag loaded with Remington 125Gr semi-jacketed hollow points. If I miss, it's big enough to do damage unloaded :) Plastic guns, bleah. Blued steel baby.
Next to the nightstand is my dog. Oooh, scary! :)

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the night stand I have my Tiablo A9S Q5. In the bed I have my U2, Wolf Eyes D2AX Defender, 4D Mag, pair of nunchucks , and my wife. Good thing we have a king size bed or it would be crowded in there.