• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Kiu M@g Bezel

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for a Kiu M@g bezel. Prefer black, but silver is fine. Please PM me with color, condition, and asking price. Thanks!:D

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am really bummed these are not being made anymore...I know there are plenty of people that want these...

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I first saw the piece, I knew that I had to have it. By then I thought the price was very reasonable or even too cheap because it was hand made from a chunk of metal. I had them painted, gold plated to match my Mags. I quess I have a total of at least 10 but sorry I am not selling. :grin2: Perhaps FiveMega is listening. :poke:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I first saw the piece, I knew that I had to have it. By then I thought the price was very reasonable or even too cheap because it was hand made from a chunk of metal. I had them painted, gold plated to match my Mags. I quess I have a total of at least 10 but sorry I am not selling. :grin2: Perhaps FiveMega is listening. :poke:
I agree with what you said....they were very reasonable being hand made from a chunk of metal...someone would have alot of customers if they would begin making these :D

KrisP

Enlightened
I'd wait for the stainless steel version that Kiu says he's going to sell soon...

That markup due to demand is just rude. If you don't need it, let a fellow flashaholic use it for a reasonable price.

Kiu

Enlightened
I didn't remember when did the 1st (and the only) run my mag s/s bezels were all gone. As some of you may have already known, I have been trying very hard to work on another run since then but all failed...it was just too difficult and costing me too much to make them available again. Fortunately, with efforts, they have finally come. Again, made of stainless steel but with a more shiny and mirror-like appearance.

I will open a new thread in this section and PM those who are interested.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fortunately, with efforts, they have finally come. Again, made of stainless steel but with a more shiny and mirror-like appearance.

I will open a new thread in this section and PM those who are interested.

Thank you very much.
THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

Kiu

Enlightened
I'm sorry to say that the price will be increased this time due to significantly increased production cost. However, I will try my best to keep it low for CPF fellows. Will have details in the new thread soon.

Thank you very much.

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sorry to say that the price will be increased this time due to significantly increased production cost. However, I will try my best to keep it low for CPF fellows. Will have details in the new thread soon.

Thank you very much.
Thank you for your time and efforts...can't wait for you to open your thread...

Niteowl

Enlightened
I didn't remember when did the 1st (and the only) run my mag s/s bezels were all gone.........

I bought one of those and like a dummy, sold it when someone asked for one. To my fortune the very same one came up for sale, for less than I sold it IIRC. My thanks to the seller as I ended up with it again!

Fortunately, with efforts, they have finally come....

Sweeeeet. Like choppers said, "Thank you for your time and efforts".