E2C Adaptors Sales and further Interest Thread

mfrey

Enlightened
Will we see any more in the near future? Lighthound has sold out.

Edit***the sales post in this thread is here***

Last edited by a moderator:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: EC Adaptors

Of course we have the E to C TH adpator.

We've made regular E to C adaptors before. We'll make more if there is interest. If we can get some bumps on the thread perhaps we can find out?

mfrey

Enlightened

With all of the interest in the modular upgradability of LED drop-in units right now coupled with people's interest in EDC hosts, I think that you would be able to easily liquidate what you made. A C2 or M2 head with an EC adaptor mated to an E series body and tailcap is a hard combo to beat for this application.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys, it seems there's interest for a small run. We would like to build enough to sell and then also stock the store with a few for those who missed this thread so please continue to show interest.

Also please list what color you would like and whether you want us to build our original design or whether we should mill a grip into the adaptor such as divots. The more we adaptors we build and the fewer extras desired (such as milling) then the lower we can keep the cost.

Last edited:

mfrey

Enlightened

I'll take mine in HA-Natural.

As far as design is concerned I'd be fine with the plain taper from E to C diameter as before. I'd be open to suggestions though.

Does it need dimples or the like to aid in removal? Has anyone had an issue in this regard?

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

HA Nat for me as well. Basically the same thing as before would be great. Though I may go for a black HA one as well. Definately nat though.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: EC Adaptors Interest Thread

mfrey,

I changed your thread title to show this has become an interest thread. Please let me know if this isn't ok. Thanks

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: EC Adaptors Interest Thread

I'm not fully certain what an EC adapter is, but I'd be interested in a tube which would allow me to run a P60 type head on 2x18650 cells, with an LED drop-in.

If this is the wrong place to express this interest, please feel free to move or delete it.

When I click on Surefire P accessories at Litehound, they show a few C to C adaptors for 2x18650, and I'm assuming this would work on a P head. They're not in stock, of course.