• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Ti PD-S wave (final wave?!?) **SOLD**

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,

I have just short of 50 titanium PD-S sets which are now available for building out as needed. For those not familiar with the PD-S, There are numerous threads in this forum that discuss the light which may help. Basically it is a titanium light with a GDx2 converter (525/25 mA two level constant curent drive) that drives a Seoul P4 LED (U bin). The reflector is a 20 mm OD reflector tuned for the Seoul but very similar in beam to the original PD lights. I am offering a Mizer option for an additional $10 which sets the high level down to 290 mA giving runtime advantage over flux.
These all have a green H3 vial in the piston.

These lights are $440 ($450 - Mizer) plus shipping and any insurance requested. By default, I will ship by either priority mail or international priority mail unless requested to ship in a different fashion.

Ti-PD-S-5-2.jpg

To recap and highlight:

~45 ea. PD-S (Mizer) - $440 ea. ($450 ea. with requested Mizer option) + shipping & insurance

If you want one of these, please specify the item in the subject of your e-mail order. In the body of your e-mail order, please include your CPF handle as well as real name and shipping address and phone number.

These will go on a first ordered first served basis and based on a clear and unambigious order received via e-mail. For general ordering, shipping and warranty info, please refer to THIS THREAD.

Once I receive your order, I will reply with a confirmation of receipt and let you know your order is in process. After I generate postage and am in process of shipping the light, I will send you an e-mail with the total indicated in the subject line. Upon receipt of this e-mail, payment is requested and appreciated!!

I have done some cut and paste from previous waves so I hope I haven't screwed up or left anything out. If you have any questions, please post them here for others to benefit as well.

I believe this wave will last a fair amount of time and it is certainly the last wave of Ti PD-S for this year and there is no present certainty that another wave would come next year. I am geting very low on critical components for these lights and these components would need to be reordered in large quantities to allow for future waves. :shrug: :thinking: :shrug:

Well, thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:

white light

Enlightened
Re: Ti PD-S wave (final wave?!?)

:twothumbs Don,my e-mail is sent:thumbsup: thanks for the offering,can't wait till I get her next to my mule:wave:.Jesse

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

Personally, I think Mizer is "better" -- output is plenty as is on my PD-S Mizer and runtime is great.

Thanks. I just started reading previous posts. It appears your opinion is shared by many. More runtime, cooler light during extended runtime and a not too badly noticable lower beam output.

da.gee

Enlightened

E-mail sent for non-Mizer! Thanks McGizmo.

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened

E-mail sent....thanks Don :thumbsup:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

You cannot go wrong with either, although I have a Mizer and Non and prefer the Non Mizer. Simply becuase to get the same runtime you simply need to carry an extra 123, which is hardley a burden. Both have the same runtime on low.

Does anyone have an opinion on Mizer vs. Non-Mizer?

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

Don is probably busy doing stuff. Do any of you guys know if these have tritium in the tail end of the PD? I'm not sure if that a standard item or not.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don,

e-mail sent, thanks,

Hodsta

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don is probably busy doing stuff. Do any of you guys know if these have tritium in the tail end of the PD? I'm not sure if that a standard item or not.

Yup - Green Trit is the tail of the piston is standard.

dcjs

Newly Enlightened

order sent--

Last edited:

jcompton

Enlightened

Email sent for Ti PD-S w/Mizer option.

Thanks Don!

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll Take one!!

Email sent

Thanks Don

Toons

Newly Enlightened

Do any of you guys know if these have tritium in the tail end of the PD? I'm not sure if that a standard item or not.

Here you go Tin.

These all have a green H3 vial in the piston.

FWIW I carry a Mizer version with me every where. Love it. As good or better than Luxeon U bin brightness and more than 2X the runtime. Very cool...

Toons :)

Sorry: see you found it. :ohgeez:

Last edited: