Titanium Brand Batteries?

Zenster

Enlightened
Forgive me if the info is posted somewhere here, but doing a search with the term "titanium" brings up all kinds of batteries, and I'm just wondering about the Titanium "Brand" batteries.

They seem to have been highly regarded when sold by Amondotech, so I'm wondering it the Titanium Brand batteries are still around or have been re-branded and being sold under another name.

Nebula

Enlightened
Amondotech (and the Titanium house brand) was recently purchased by BatteryJunction. MattK at BatteryJunction has indicated that he will resume sales of the Titanium line when the inventory makes its way across the country and to his location. Watch the dealer forum in the Marketplace for announcements.

Forgive me if the info is posted somewhere here, but doing a search with the term "titanium" brings up all kinds of batteries, and I'm just wondering about the Titanium "Brand" batteries.

They seem to have been highly regarded when sold by Amondotech, so I'm wondering it the Titanium Brand batteries are still around or have been re-branded and being sold under another name.

Last edited: