How to carry spare CR123?

CoolHands

Newly Enlightened
On my motorbike? Earlier this evening the battery on my fenix died. Of course, right when I needed it :green: So, I need to carry a spare CR123 permanently around on my motorbike. I always have the light in my actual pocket.

There is a small compartment (kind of like a car glove-box) on the bike. But, it is not properly waterproof, and doubtless will get damp over a few months. Then right when I need the spare replacement (probably when I have an electrical problem on the bike in the middle of nowhere at night !) the battery will be useless.

So, what can I keep the battery in to ensure its survival? It will also suffer a lot of vibration and get knocked around.

Any ideas?
(not space for a 4-cell battery holder or whatever)

WildChild

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered 2 of these (including 8 CR123A). I haven't received them yet but they should be nice! I was also looking for something simple and waterproof to carry spare CR123A.

[EDIT]
Sorry... I forgot to put the link:
https://www.fenix-store.com/index.php?cPath=82_84&osCsid=c8858f84b824387fe0d5ef2b00e86b4c
[/EDIT]

KEEP2GO123 coupon code for a 5$ rebate on the "1 tube/4 CR123A" deal. This means 6$ for the tube and 1$ for each "Made in USA" battery! ;)

Last edited:

CoolHands

Newly Enlightened
wildchild - what are you talking about, and where from ?

got a link?