• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Draco Turbo complete with AAA extn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychomodo

Enlightened
I've had this for over 6 months - so there should be no problem me selling it on now.

Being sold as I hardly ever turn it on.

This is the Seoul upgraded turbo head with the AAA body and 2 x batteries. :cool:

It has only been turned on about a dozen or so times (just as a demo!) but it has a very small nick just inside the rim (by the lens) - it is hardly noticeable but I have to mention it. If you want an absolutely perfect example, and will be using a magnifying glass to inspect it, then this one is not for you! :shakehead

(I am sorry but I don't have a camera to take photo) :crazy:

I also have the standard Draco on my keychain (in daily use) which is not for sale!

I'm not sure what to sell this for, so highest bidder on this thread by midnight GMT (UK time) on Friday 16th November gets it.

I will donate 10% of the sale price to CPF. ;)

I prefer to sell to UK buyer - postage at cost will be added to the bidded price.

Good luck!

(GMT - time now is 19:25, just for your info!)

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
Thanks for the donation gesture. There are no auctions here, however. Please start a new thread and name your price. Thanks.

Well... this is part true. There is this forum policy. Auctions are allowed.... if it is a custom and/or modded light... and if a portion of the proceeds go to CPF... and it is cleared with me first. You forgot the last part.

Status
Not open for further replies.