New Shop is up and running

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for the Delays on my end for the past few weeks but since the cold weather moved into New England I needed to get my new shop up and running ASAP.

Here are a few pictures

Curtains keep the chips to one portion of the room. These where the cheap way out. I believe I will upgrade to a real curatain soon though there not cheap at $400.

IMG_1504-vi.jpg

IMG_1502-vi.jpg

IMG_1505-vi.jpg

IMG_1510-vi.jpg

IMG_1511-vi.jpg

IMG_1512-vi.jpg

IMG_1513-vi.jpg

Added 12/4

P1000466-vi.jpg

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
:wow: Looks so pristine. Its going to be a great environment to
work in. Congratulations and all the best for continuing to make
so many great mods. :)

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
HOLY CRAP!!!! THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL SHOP!!!!! I REALLY like the white everywhere! It makes it bright! I too have done my garage using mostly white, and have even painted a few of my tool boxes white! I'd like to get a curtain for around my milling machine to help keep the chips contained. I'd like to try and get some of those thich heavy ones that they use in the meat freazer areas, or beer rooms at the store.
That grey flooring is exactly what I'm looking for! Whare did you get it and how much?...(if you don't mind me asking)
I found a table top like the ones you are using in the garbage down the steet from my house....I put it to good work as a new tabletop for an adjustable work table I bought at a garage sale. I was very fortunate in recieving ALL my cabinets, my work benches, storage drawers, and counter tops for FREE! Cabinets where a garbage find, work benches were all given to me by my dad, storage drawers from a guy moving, and all white laminated MDF (3 x 4'X8' sheets) that were being thrown away! as well as the nice wood top. The work benches, and storage drawers were old as hell and were sanded down to bare metal and repainted gloss white.
I hated the oil stained floor ine my garage so I bought $30.00 worth of roll tile and rolled it out onto the floor. Its a very cheap alternative.

I am proud of what I was able to do on the cheap but........

I am very jelous of your shop!

I am very happy for you! The right atmosphere and the correct shop set-up can be a HUGE motivating factor in helping to keep things moving smoothly and actually making you WANT to be in the shop!

DAMN THAT LOOKS SO NICE!!!!!

I AM TOTALLY IMPRESSED.....It reminds me of the engine assembly rooms that an F-1 indy car team would use!!!

MORE PICS ALONG THE WAY PLEASE!!!!

stitch_paradox

Enlightened
:eek:Really nice mac, Congratulations! We have been waiting for your shop to open so we can start ordering your masterpieces!:naughty:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, there's now no way in hell that I'm ever posting what my shop looks like. The laughter would never end after everyone's now seen Mac's set-up. :(

Just color me envious, jealous and a little depressed. :devil: