Buy only L2D Q5 head from fenix store or others ?

zerafull

Newly Enlightened
hi all

i have a greatly L1D CE from fenix store.

I would know if it's possible, if i can buy only a head of L2D q5 perfectly compatible with my L1D body and tail ?

if yes who, where, and price shipping ?

best regards

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
The L1D, L2D, P2D head was listed under heads at the Fenix Store around a week or two ago. However lately it has been removed. I do not know if it has been discontiued or if it is just out of stock. I would recommend calling them.

I also noticed the L1D body is now missing also which was available around a week or two ago. I have a P2D and bought the L2D body to go with it. When I went to get the L1D body it was no longer listed by itself only with the body and tail cap.

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
The L1D, L2D, P2D head was listed under heads at the Fenix Store around a week or two ago. However lately it has been removed. I do not know if it has been discontiued or if it is just out of stock. I would recommend calling them.

I also noticed the L1D body is now missing also which was available around a week or two ago. I have a P2D and bought the L2D body to go with it. When I went to get the L1D body it was no longer listed by itself only with the body and tail cap.

If you want the the L1D-body, you can also get it at www.lighthound.com, I think they sell it for less than www.fenix-store.com, allthough it might even out with the shipping. They have a lot of other fenix-parts to, just mail and ask them. Theire service is on par with www.fenix-store.com. CPF is lucky to have two such great dealers.