UltraLasers or NovaLasers?

GameBud

Newly Enlightened
I'm going to buy one of the 100mw portable green laser, I've been told by my friend that both lasers have good quality, but the prices between both have a big difference. Which one's better? Need your advice.:thinking:

Thanks.

poweredbyrice

Newly Enlightened
Techlasers is another option you might want to consider. They're relatively still the cheapest lasers out there... Quality and performance wise they are on par with any other laser available.

flare02

Newly Enlightened
Interesting, Ultralasers' page is down. I guess you won't be getting anything from them. :thumbsdow

Nova and Tech gets their lasers from the same manufacturer so they pretty much sell the same lasers. I would say, find out which is cheaper and save a couple bucks.

jhosaki

Newly Enlightened
Just keep in mind that different companies test and qualify their lasers differently, so depending on the testing methodology used a laser which is labelled as "100mW" can vary greatly. Ask questions about the testing methodology when considering different vendors. (ie. If you rate the average over 30 seconds, you may get a much higher rating then if you rate the average over 60 seconds, 10 minutes, etc.)

GameBud

Newly Enlightened
:)Thank you all very much.

After asking many questions, I finally bought a 100mw green laser 2 days ago from Ultralasers, 210 bucks including shipping, and they said I would receive the laser in a week. Once I get it, I'll post pictures here.
:welcome::wave::poke: