• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD** One Titanium LC with some very special modifications and extras by McGizmo.

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
***SOLD***

Hello all,

Some of you will remember that I had a good natured fun battle with Kenster over #24 in Don's auction some months ago.

Well I have decided that the time has come to let her go again. :sigh:

She has been a safe queen so she is just the same as in the pictures.

I would like to get $1200 including paypal fees and insured shipping anywhere in the world.

Here are the pics!

24.jpg

27-profile.jpg

27mm-on.jpg

38mm-on.jpg

20mm-components.jpg

details.jpg

candle-mode.jpg

Here is what Don said in the original auction:

"The window retaining lip in the stock head was opened up to an ID of .785" to allow the McR-20 a full passage of reflected light. A 1 mm x 20 mm O-ring seats between the window and bezel lip. A custom heat sink was machined with a height on the top of the LED moat such that it compresses the a compression sleeve coupling between the reflector and the heat sink against the window and seal. The heat sink has a slug on the bottom that centers it on the Ti converter module. A #2x56 fastener clamps the heat sink against the face of the converter module as well as provides for a common ground path with a coiled and tined lead wire under it. The Lux III (UX1J) is bonded to the heat sink with Arctic Silver epoxy and the light is capable of simple candle mode with removal of any of the heads.

The 20 mm reflector is captive in the head by an O-ring on the compression sleeve which has an interference fit in the bore of the head. The 20 mm, 27 mm and 38 mm heads all have captive reflectors and cay be swapped around on the light at will. All three reflectors are in compression with the heat sink and they provide additional thermally conductive mass for immediate relief of the LED. In any long run times, the 27 mm and 38 mm heads of aluminium will also provide thermal relief."

First to say "I'll take it" here in the thread, followed by prompt PayPal payment, has priority.
PayPal only, NO additional fees for credit card. Prices include insured world-wide shipping.
I am not responsible for loss / theft once it's in the post. Please ask questions here.
PM for PayPal addy. Listed on FF as well, so timestamps prevail.

At the moment this light is with me in the UK for the next week or two so if you are a Brit you could get it real quick !!!

Thanks for looking. :twothumbs

***SOLD***

Last edited: