Ebay HID Flashlight Question

Chase023

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I am a noobie to the flashlight forums and the hobby of flashlights tho I did get me that Costco light which was my first HID flashlight due to all that info on here when they were available at a Costco!

Anyhow, I was looking for a handheld smaller HID flashlight and came across this one from ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130176128442&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

Is this any good? Also is the price a decent price for it?

If so or not, can you guys recommend one similar to this or better that won't cost me an arm and a leg?? Where do you guys shop for flashlights?

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

djblank87

Enlightened
:welcome:

While I'm not to keen on this light you asking about, there are a few HID hand held lights that are very nice over at www.pts-flashlights.com and they run about the same price.

I'm not saying the light your asking about is bad by any means, me and me alone question a company that uses pictures in there ad that were taken right off this forum and are a complete different light being shown.

See the last picture in there ad on the bottom right. That picture is really a Sams Club HID lighting up the area.

Last edited:

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not saying the light your asking about is bad by any means, me and me alone question a company that uses pictures in there ad that were taken right off this forum and are a complete different light being shown.

See the last picture in there ad on the bottom right. That picture is really a Sams Club HID lighting up the area.

Good eye there djblank87 :thumbsup:

djblank87

Enlightened
Good eye there djblank87 :thumbsup:

Thanks LH, I feel it would be better for the OP to check out something in the Wolf Eyes area or the N30 when we can see it again as compared to someone doing what I pointed out, trust factor goes way down on that factor alone.

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
I couldn't help but notice that the ebay seller has now removed the Sams Club HID beamshot from all of their HID flashlight listings.

I wonder how that happened?

:whistle:

djblank87

Enlightened
I couldn't help but notice that the ebay seller has now removed the Sams Club HID beamshot from all of their HID flashlight listings.

I wonder how that happened?

:whistle:

:thinking:........well I will say that while the other party was wrong for putting up that picture in the first place, at least they corrected the problem and made it right.

Most people in todays world wouldn't of even gave a darn and just wrote it off but this seller made it right. Kudos to them for that :twothumbs.