• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Mule in CR2 size?

K-T

*Moderator*
I am not sure if this has been discussed here before and I am sure that Mr.Gizmo has better stuff to do than to resize a successful light, yet I feel like asking: would CR2 sized Mule be possible or even practical? Would the CR2 be able to handle the Mule?

charlesn

Enlightened
K-T, just curious: since the Mule is a fairly small light as it is, what do you see as the upside in further reducing its size to CR2 when the price to be paid is significantly reduced runtime?

chocho

Newly Enlightened
Heh heh. . . I made one here.

Not in the same caliber as the Master Gizmologist, but, gets the job done for reading late at night.:sleepy:

-Chris

K-T

*Moderator*
The idea was that since the Mule doesn't have/need a reflector, the bezel size is only limited by the circuit. The Mule concept of having no reflector gives a great advantage since you don't have to think about how to handle photon management.

Why smaller? Why not?

The PD system is great, instant two level light, hasslefree, with a twist of the head you've got your constant light. Easy, simple. K.I.S.S. :D

McGizmo said:
K-T,
Doable and viable.
... :poke: so, what are you waiting for? :nana: :bow: