Anyone try this new P60 Q5 dropin?

Spence

Enlightened
What voltage range is that light and do they have one to swap with a P90? I'd like to now more about it, I'm partial to the Q5. Thanks

I'm using the DX 6090 CREE LED drop in module w/ reflector, $!0, 6-18 Volt and it works very well. I estimate 90-100 actual lumens with great throw. You have to slide off the outer spring so there won't be a gap between bezel and body. For the price and great performance you can't beat it for a drop-in, swap back out conversion for both my 6P and 9P, as well as C and Z SureFire models. DX ships them from China so it takes just about a week. Sorry, I don't know what got me started on that, but FYI.

:thinking: :twothumbs

PS. PM me if you prefer, thanks again.

donn_

Flashaholic
I think I'd be suspicious of anyone claiming to be selling a "Q5 270 lumens CREE LED Bulb XR-E P4," especially one which can produce 270 lumens at an amperage range of "450 - 600mA." :thinking::crackup:

IcantC

Enlightened
What voltage range is that light and do they have one to swap with a P90? I'd like to now more about it, I'm partial to the Q5. Thanks

I'm using the DX 6090 CREE LED drop in module w/ reflector, $!0, 6-18 Volt and it works very well. I estimate 90-100 actual lumens with great throw. You have to slide off the outer spring so there won't be a gap between bezel and body. For the price and great performance you can't beat it for a drop-in, swap back out conversion for both my 6P and 9P, as well as C and Z SureFire models. DX ships them from China so it takes just about a week. Sorry, I don't know what got me started on that, but FYI.

:thinking: :twothumbs

PS. PM me if you prefer, thanks again.

Thanks for the info! I have been following and reading the P60 sticky at the top and there are one too many choices. I am looking for something that is bright and long runtime. Malkoff is out of stock and am thinking about the Bugoutgear Q5 or might try the DBS Q5 pill.

I think I'd be suspicious of anyone claiming to be selling a "Q5 270 lumens CREE LED Bulb XR-E P4," especially one which can produce 270 lumens at an amperage range of "450 - 600mA." :thinking::crackup:

I totally missed that part, good looking out :). Yes I do not believe any of thier lumen ratings, just wanted a Q5 dropin.

What about this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Q5-CREE-BULB-27...yZ106987QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem