You want a new G2 color...

Numbers

Enlightened
Looks like they only do camo versions. I still want International Orange. I will call on Monday to find out if orange is doable.

I just e-mailed **** at Lakota with the question.

Last edited:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Orange, Red, and Blue. Surefire would make a bundle I'm sure. Most people just on this forum would buy an orange model.

dw51

Enlightened
:mad: Darn, I was hoping it was going to be orange.

The multi-cam is cool though.

Numbers

Enlightened
Chas9rr,
No I have heard nothing, and have not followed up.

I have to spend $ first on the new L1 I ordered, and now on the KX2 that just showed up on SF's website. Unless SF makes international orange available directly, these are on the back burner for me for now.

Willabbott

Newly Enlightened
Wow, nice to see some interest in this... my work has been in communication with the Crye Authorized coater about getting some items coated... he had been looking for items to send for a "demo run" etc... I had recommended we send in some G2's as they are a fairly inexpensive light to send in... he liked the idea, but that has been about 1-2months ago, and we have not moved forward... I should mention to him again, perhaps we can get a run made up... maybe if i show him the interest on CPF, he might get the wheels moving faster...

And since Multicam is SO popular right now, I don't think he'd have any trouble selling the lights... I've been curious as to what other coatings they can do... most appear to be other forms of camo, but would be cool if they could do solid colors ;)

Something like Carbon Fiber perhaps would be kinda cool? :)

Last edited:

Willabbott

Newly Enlightened
I talked to my boss and he's said checking into it was next on his list, and maybe he'd get to it today... perhaps I can get him to pay for a 30day Dealer advertising on CPF so we can advertise them here, and get them to all who want one.

I'm really curious to see what other patterns they might have available above and beyond the multicam, for my own light/s though I'm willing to offer up my G2 as a sample unit

Latest posts