HideAwayKnife is back!!!

coucoujojo

Newly Enlightened
I have received new Midnight (DLC-coated by Ionbond) S30V steel HideAways with a straight-edge blade profile. These HideAways were: Waterjet-cut for accuracy in sizing, double-disk ground to assist in precise fit to sheath, vibratory tumbled to achieve handle smoothness, DLC-coated by Ionbond, professionally sharpened, and also laser-etched (not chemically etched). This is the only batch of midnight straights or claws I expect to have available this year and for the first half of next year due to their long lead times. Attached are several pictures.
midstraight.jpg
midtigerclaw.jpg

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
nice! been waiting on these for a while. just grabbed the black straight edge above + some sheaths/hardware/cordwrap. i have 2 CRKT Ringers that im getting rid of, since the hideaway is obviously the best!

macforsale

Enlightened
Just received my straight-edge hideaway.

Very nice! Very different user interface.

Came with extras I didn't expect. Already cord-wrapped and a courtesy paracord collection with several colors, bead chain, couple of tie-wraps. And a Curad band-aid, which I hope never to have to use.

Shipping was quick.

I can see a couple more purchases in the future for different stash locations.

Overall excellent product and service.

mike

Last edited:

coucoujojo

Newly Enlightened
Just received my straight-edge hideaway.

Very nice! Very different user interface.

Came with extras I didn't expect. Already cord-wrapped and a courtesy paracord collection with several colors, bead chain, couple of tie-wraps. And a Curad band-aid, which I hope never to have to use.

Shipping was quick.

I can see a couple more purchases in the future for different stash locations.

Overall excellent product and service.

mike

me too!!! :thumbsup:

AlexSchira

Enlightened
Been waiting for a Utility in my size for over a year. Saved up a hundred dollars in spare change for the thing. Picked my carry options, cord wrap color, sheaths...Every other size I type in has six customs and a Utility to buy no matter how you want it. Just one batch of smaller Utility models, they're going to make over a hundred and fifty off of me. If I can wait that long...at this point I'm fed up enough that I may get no less than four Boker Subcoms with that change I saved up. If I order one custom, I doubt I'll get it this year.

Latest posts