• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: UW0H BB Sandwich -ALL SOLD-

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Hello all, I am coming to you with another sale thread, however these are not customs, mostly just mod parts. Hope I have something you need. :grin2:

1. McR-20 Reflectors - These are McGizmo reflectors that are 20mm wide. More info about McR's here. The reflectors are unused, and still in original wrapping, only unwrapped to take picture. - $11 each (I have 2) -SOLD-

2. BB750 - This is the BadBoy 750mA board. This board was never used, I will include an emitter board and legs with it. More info available here. - $12 -SOLD-

3. UW0H Emitter on BB500 Board - This sandwich came in a Groovy! I bought a while back, it has been used pretty heavily, and has the normal battery wear marks on it. However it still works great, and puts out a ton of light, that is very very white. - $40 -SOLD-

IMG_0113.jpg

4. Aleph 2x123 Body - This Aleph body was originally anodized in HAIII Natural but was then re anodized in HAIII black. As it has not been used since it was anodized, some of the contacts may need be cleaned in order to get full use of it. - $18
-SOLD-

IMG_0111.jpg

As usual first person with an unconditional "I'll Take #___" or something to that effect, gets it. Of course people are welcome to say that they will back up whoever said Ill take it. All sales are final, I accept PayPal, but please include 4% to cover CC fees. As always I will ship to the US for free, however I would prefer not to ship just a single reflector or just the board. However if that is all you want I will still ship it. If you are looking to get something else and save on shipping, here is a link to my other sales thread. Thanks.

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McR-20, Aleph 2x123, BB750 Board, UW0H BB Sandwich

Ill take the #4 and 1 of the reflectors

acourvil

Enlightened

I'll take the BB750 and the other reflector. PM me with PP info.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Re: FS: UW0H BB Sandwich

Everything sold except for the sandwich. Thanks guys. Will ship tomorrow.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Re: FS: UW0H BB Sandwich

It is a complete Sammy, I don't know for sure if it will work in your Firefly, but I don't see why it wouldn't.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think i received the wrong package, I received a reflector and the BB750 board...Does anyone received my Aleph body and reflector??