• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ti-PD-S (Mizer) **SOLD**

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
I have a Ti-PD-S mizer, with green trit in the PD that I'm putting up for sale. I can't rationalize having this light sitting on the shelf collecting dust. It's been handled, so a good polishing is probably in order. It's never been dinged, dropped or otherwise abused. I've yet had to change the battery, however I'll include a new SureFire cell with the purchase.

I'll pay for USPS Priority Mail Shipping with Delivery Confirmation. If you want insurance, please add $10.00. International buyers, please add $5.00 for S/H, however note that no insurance options will be available. I will not be held responsible for loss or damage. An "I'll take it" posted here will take priority.

Asking $500.00. PayPal only please. **SOLD**

Last edited:

Bolek

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ti-PD-S (Mizer)

I have few questions to be sur what light is it:
1)It's a twistee with 2 lewels and a push tilcap for momentary;
2)It hase a reflector (it is not a mule);
3)It accepte rechargable 3.7V RC123 batteries;
4)The total paypal price to send it to France USPS Priority Mail Shipping with Delivery Confirmation is 530$.
If the response to all 4 questions above = yes I take it

greenstuffs

Banned

Wow priority shipping to france with no insurance on a $500 light you are a brave man :thumbsup:

Bolek

Enlightened

International buyers, please add $5.00 for S/H, however note that no insurance options will be available.
Asking $525.00. PayPal only please.
there is no insurance proposed by Nascar

Last edited:

Brightboy1

Newly Enlightened

Questions #1,#2, and #3 are yes.

This_is_Nascar will have to answer question #4.

You won't regret getting a Ti-PD-S. They are great lights! Best of luck working out shipping.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just to have it mentioned: Insurance is available for Priority Mail International and it is not expensive.

Eric

Bolek

Enlightened

I' m new in McGizmo light. I just recived a Ti mule :)thanks: Souptree it was a plesure to deal with you). It is such a wanderfull light that I bought a 27, which is on the way (It'll be my christmas present from my wife).
A Ti-PD-S mizer will compliet my collection for a while. I just broke my right arm and need a compensation. :shrug:
Lunasol is clearly not for me :I rhader have 2 lights one flood and one for throw as usualy I do not need both at same time.
One day I'll look for a Ti light 18650 batteries compatible. Any advices ?

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

I have few questions to be sur what light is it:
1)It's a twistee with 2 lewels and a push tilcap for momentary;
2)It hase a reflector (it is not a mule);
3)It accepte rechargable 3.7V RC123 batteries;
4)The total paypal price to send it to France USPS Priority Mail Shipping with Delivery Confirmation is 530$.
If the response to all 4 questions above = yes I take it

#1, yes.
#2, yes.
#3, yes.
#4, total price would be $530 USD, however that's for normal International Shipping. I believe it usually goes Air Letter Post. There will be no insurance and/or delivery confirmation.

Bolek

Enlightened

I need at least delivery confirmation. What is the total price with it? what is the extra for insurence ?

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

I need at least delivery confirmation. What is the total price with it? what is the extra for insurence ?

I have no idea and to be honest, I'm really not up for the hassle of dealing with the paperwork that I have to do at the PO, since I don't have any of those special forms on-hand. Insurance, Delivery Confirmation with Priority Mail and/or First Class Mail within the USA is not a big deal. As soon as I start tacking on all the extra forms (all of which I don't have) for International Shipping, on top of the Customs form, it just doesn't make for a pleasant Post Office experience, especially during the holidays. I'm sorry. I can certainly understand and appreciate your wanting this added protection, however I'm not willing to go through the hassle.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just recived a Ti mule :)thanks: Souptree it was a plesure to deal with you).

Likewise! :thumbsup:

(Added -- TIN and I posted at the same time: BTW, when I shipped the Mule to Boker, they only made me fill out one form. There are two customs forms, a shorter one that doesn't offer insurance and a longer one that does. The longer one looks more intimidating, but there's not really that much more to fill out on it than on the shorter form. Basically just the addresses, the contents of the package and a few checkboxes. Just FWIW.)

Last edited:

Bolek

Enlightened

I understand. I, also does not like paperworks. If my understanding is correct the whole cost of sending from US to France registered with a 500$ insurence is 26.90$ i.e.20$ more than a domestic shiping.
I can not afford to take a risk of loosing 530$, I'm not brave enough.
Good look seling it to a US citizen.:wave: