!!POST YOUR SUREFIRE COLLECTION!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Large or small....lets see 'em!!
Accessories and all!!!

I bought an L5 last October............well......uhhh........yeah, I've bought a couple more since.:sssh:

Do I have a problem?:candle:

005.jpg

-----------UPDATED-4-8-08-------------
016-5.jpg

Last edited:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dafab...That's an awesome collection! Where's your 3rd M6??? :)

Currently:
lights8_800.jpg

Surefire Collection a while back:

This was my collection at its peak:

Last edited:

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll post a picture of my collection after my purple A2 gets here :D Which will probably be after Christmas...but then Christmas shall bring a couple more SureFires, if I'm lucky :eek:

Regards,
Tempest

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll post a picture of my collection after my purple A2 gets here :D Which will probably be after Christmas...but then Christmas shall bring a couple more SureFires, if I'm lucky :eek:

Regards,
Tempest

Where do you get a purple A2 at? I would definately buy one if I knew where to find one. (sorry for the thread sidetrack)

Last edited:

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Here's most, and a few are modded. I have a few more scattered about I didn't bother chasing down. (Forgot the Titan in my pocket :green: )

234189120-O.jpg

Larry

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Larry....wow...just wow...

This is turning into an FA meeting. Hi, my name is ttran97 and I'm a flashaholic... :naughty:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
tvodrd, thats one hell of a collection!!! Some VERY NICE LIGHTS!!:twothumbs
The TITAN & BEAST!!! AMAZING!!! You are truely lucky to have those beauties!

Size15's: You should at least post a portion of your collection!! Please. You have some VERY interesting lights:poke::popcorn:

:grin2:

Last edited:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need to update my family photo, but for now, here's the newest addition to my collection:

m6_generations_800.jpg

Last edited:

Team Member

Enlightened
Some really nice collections guys!!

Well, I have to wait a few days before I post mine.. Some new inbound and a couple on the run..

Novaflash

Newly Enlightened
Not as impressive as you guys. This is only a year though, guess I will have to try harder. L1 here I come.
243740142.jpg

Bloodnut

Newly Enlightened
If I may ask.... What in the world does any individual need with more than one M6?? Seriously, ... well not really. ;) Talk about having all the light you need. I'm just.... Wow! I'm in awe! And apparently envious, if not speechless.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I may ask.... What in the world does any individual need with more than one M6?? Seriously, ... well not really. ;) Talk about having all the light you need. I'm just.... Wow! I'm in awe! And apparently envious, if not speechless.

Ok, here's how I see it. One light is the beater, well-used M6. That's the one that I keep the beam cover on and lanyard. Actually, I keep it in pretty darn good condition. I'd say it's probably even in "excellent" condition. The only thing that is noticeable is the fading of the words. The cover definitely looks used, but it did its job of protecting the bezel...not a scratch on it! I use this one for all purposes...bump in the night, going somewhere dark, going camping. This baby has been through earthquakes and hurricanes! (And before someone says "but there aren't any hurricanes in California"...I lived in the Caribbean for a few years. :p) Soon enough, I'll be heading to the Northeast so this light will be going through snowstorms as well!

The other two lights....well, just to complete the collection! It's like people who collect baseball cards or stamps. I just happen to like to collect Surefire M6's. haha. Carpenter loves to collect A2's and he's got a ton! If you added all of his up, it would probably equal 10 M6's.

I try to minimize redundancy in my flashlight collection. That's why I recently sold off about $800 worth of Surefires. I wanted to thin out the herd and get rid of lights that are too similar. I didn't mind selling my A2 with the Blue LED because I never use the blue...but the one with the white LED, I had to think really hard about. But I figured that my Kroma is kind of the same as having 3 A2s (red, blue, white). I also wanted to get rid of incandescents and bulbs. So now all I have are LEDs and LED drop-ins...except for my 3 M6's.

Status
Not open for further replies.