• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Jets22 'N' cell body with Arc AAA (Premium) head (SOLD)

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened
(SOLD to gswitter)
Up for sale is a near mint condition Jets22 N cell Body in Natural HA with a ARC AAA Premium / LE Head. This light has never been carried but there are 2 minute spots on the tail end – about the size of a pin-head, I believe this is where the split ring made contact with the tail cap. The ARC AAA Head is the 'premium version' and has a very nice tint – no ugly green blotches with this one.

This N cell body was a limited run and Brock doesn't make any more of these, and I don't think you can find many around for sale these days that are in near mint condition. (It's a real pity to read about the on-going saga of the missing BlackBirds but it doesn't diminish the fact that Brock used to make excellent custom lights) A real classic masterpiece of fine workmanship and a worthy addition to any Flashlight collection.

Asking $65 shipped. Will include a brand new Energizer N size batts. Pls state your interest here or PM me if you have queries or would like a pic of the light.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

white light

Enlightened
Re: Jets22 'N' cell body with Arc AAA (Premium) head

:thinking: Please PM me pics.Thanks :thumbsup:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it, if it's still available.

PM sent.

Last edited:

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened

ok Guys - the Jetss22 N cell body & Arc AAA head goes to gswitter. Thanks

scottaw - will be sending you the pics.

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened

PayPal sent

gswitter - paypal recieved with thanks, the light was shipped today via SingPost registered mail, ETA 6-7 working days, hopefully the Xmas season won't slow shipping down too much.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
...and received.

Very, very nice! I've only seen pictures of these in the past. It's a shame Brock disappeared, because he did excellent work.

Thanks!!