Surefire E1E Mod

Glock40

Newly Enlightened
I have a stock Surefire E1E that i would like to upgrade to LED. What is the brightest, cheapest, easiest mod for this light. Any Q5s or crees that would work for me. Is there any drop ins for this light. I know about the surefire heads but i would like to stay under that in price. I want a good balance between runtime and balance.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
The closest thing you will find for an E-series incandecent head are the Rebel tower modules. They cost about the same as the surefire complete heads. You will find no crees for this besides the ones offered from SF. Unless you find a deal on a SF head you will be dishing out $50-$65.

gearbox

Newly Enlightened
Cree is right out since it wouldn't fit anyhow. Rebel is the only choice without getting mat'l removed.

TMorita

Enlightened
I have a stock Surefire E1E that i would like to upgrade to LED. What is the brightest, cheapest, easiest mod for this light. Any Q5s or crees that would work for me. Is there any drop ins for this light. I know about the surefire heads but i would like to stay under that in price. I want a good balance between runtime and balance.

Great, Cheap, Easy.

Pick any two of the three.

Toshi