Oh man! Someone stole my Wee Ti !!!

Dobbler

Enlightened
Right off my desk at work. POOF. Gone. :rant: I just put in an 50lm Q5 Rob sent me a few weeks ago too.

This REALLY, really bites! I loved that thing -- I wore it every day.

Last edited:

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aw man that really sucks! I feel for you. I lost a light a while back but to have one stolen is really violating. I hope it somehow turns up for you.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lanyards and Holsters people...lanyards and holsters, cant stress this enough. A light so small has the Wee needs to be on your body at all times. My EDC lights never leave my body, I hope it turns up ...

qadsan

Newly Enlightened
Sorry to hear this bad news. I've had too many things stolen and it makes me furioius when people lie, cheat and or steal at the expense of a good person. Keep checking eBay incase it turns up there. We once had a bicycle stolen ~20 years ago only to see it for sale a few weeks later at a local swapmeet. We got the bike back :thumbsup:

Hopefully you get your light back...soon. And hopefully the person who stole it spends Christmas and New Years behind bars.

Dobbler

Enlightened
Well I'll be putting up some lights on B/S/T so I can afford a new Wee Ti.

Dobbler

Enlightened
Lanyards and Holsters people...lanyards and holsters, cant stress this enough. A light so small has the Wee needs to be on your body at all times. My EDC lights never leave my body, I hope it turns up ...

Yeah, I normally wear it... but I didn't have a place to clip it and I left it on my desk to go to a meeting. Forgot all about it until the end of the day and I went to use it (gets dark at 4:20pm my part of the world these days) and :sick2:

Gizzy

Newly Enlightened
Wear it on a chain around your neck. If that can survive my crazy tossing & turning when I'm sleeping for 2+ months then it will survive an average work day:thumbsup:
I use the 26mm Ti clip which is a little big but been working great, quick and easy to take it off the chain when I need it

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
My EDC light (which right now is embaressingly a Mag Solitaire in stock form) is attached to my keyring. I'd thought about getting a Wee now that ive seen them. If my light walks off it'll be taking the key to my corvette with it so the light would be the least of my worries.

Shane

Tachikoma

Enlightened
Aw man, I really feel sorry for you, I've been owning mine for only 3 days but I already love it, I'm thinking about buying a Ti necklace, unfortunately in my city jewelries sell only glod ones :-( Until that I'll leave it at home, it's too small and easy to lose:shakehead

Gizzy

Newly Enlightened
You can get some nice Ti chains here they ship international also:thumbsup: Got both chains for my wife and I there :twothumbs

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll keep a very close eye on my Raw Ti when it arrives. Luckily, most people in the UK have no perception of value with things like this, so the theft potential is reduced.

Sorry to hear about your Wee. I just hope it was a mistake and you find it.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
So sorry to hear about the loss.

Even with a light like, HDS or other high end CR123, to the unenlightened scumbag theif they become useless because of the $8.00 retail cost of a cell.

Sure it could be resold elsewhere, but I'd like to think that the more exotic the light the easier it would be to spot. I wish I would have kept the serial number on my departed HDS U60. just in case I could track it down .

The even rarer, proprietary cell on the WEE means it is of very little functional use to a theiving maggot.