• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired RIBBED FOR YOUR PLEASURE! E-Head/ C Tail!!! 1X123 CELL

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
:twothumbsIn a combined effort between 1WRX7 and myself, we have made some Bodies.
I have 6 Available E-Head / C-tailcap aluminum 1 X 123 Cell Bodies. These fit the SUREFIRE E-series and ALEPH Heads and use the C/P/M Tailcaps. These are not anodized and can be polished.:thumbsup:

Asking $75.00 shipped in USA, lower 48 states. Please PM me with any questions or shipping charges for outside USA.
If you would like it polished before being shipped please add an additional $15.00.:naughty:

First to post an "I'll Take It" followed by Pay-Pal payment gets it!

Please PM me for Pay-Pal info.

No More Available!!!

#1........$75.00 SOLD
#2........$75.00 SOLD
#3........$75.00 SOLD
#4........$75.00 SOLD
#5........$75.00 SOLD
#6........$75.00 SOLD
#7........$75.00 SOLD
#8........$75.00 SOLD

Last edited:

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kinda looks like some of the early early VIP bodies before knurling. Very nice look. Cant wait to see what they look like with some HA3-NAT or HA3-Black coating.

and,, RIBBED FOR YOUR PLEASURE! = Greatest FS thread headling ever!!!!

Shane

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the last 2.

:paypal: with extra $$ for Priority Mail w/DC.

:thanks:

YOU GOT 'EM!

ALL SOLD FOR NOW.......

THANKS CPF!!

More Bodies will be available in the coming weeks, as well as the possibility of a two cell (2 X 123 cell) body.

These will all be shipped out after the holiday. Thank you all for the very fast payments!:wave:

1wrx7

Enlightened
I'd like to send out a thank you to all who bought these bodies. DaFabricata and I came up with these so we could so we could add a custom feel to some Christmas gifts for family and friends. Not to mention our mission to spread flashaholicism... If thats a word?...to those who can't understand the need for lights like these.:thinking:

These were turned in the CNC department at my work. As partial payment my machinist got a Seoul, MCR-20 modded KL1 and a Z49 clickey tailcap on one of these bodies. I found him using his stylus penlight to check a dial indicator in one of the lathes when I handed him his light. I'm not sure if the smile has left his face yet.:grin2:

I've been looking into different finishes for the parts we make but time has not been on my side lately. After the new year I'm hoping to get some samples in nickel, chrome, and titainium nitride. We've used a chrome plating at my work that I had never seen before. Kind of like a dull smoke color, and velvety smooth. I need to find out if these processes can be performed on aluminum in a cost effective manner, if at all.

I hope those who purchased enjoy these as much as DaFab and I do. They have a very solid, grippy feel in the hand.

Happy Holidays to everybody. Take advantage of spending time with family and friends. They are the most precious things we have in this world. Keith

Well, thanks alot for making them! We look forward to receiving them! Will they all be shipped USPS priority with DC?

Happy holidays to you as well. We hope to see more of your beautiful work in the coming months! :D

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
ONLY 6 Available!!!
#1........$75.00 SOLD
#2........$75.00 SOLD
#3........$75.00 SOLD
#4........$75.00 SOLD
#5........$75.00 SOLD
#6........$75.00 SOLD

:mecry::mecry::mecry:

:thinking: ..... I decided you are adding #7 and I`ll take it! :grin2: What do you mean I can`t do that??? :awman:

Ken :twak:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please ship one of my two to kenster. It's the least I can do for the most generous dude in the history of CPF.

Merry Christmas Ken! :santa:

I have no problem sending one to Kenster!!!!!

arewethereyetdad, please PM me with Kensters address.

All packages will ship USPS First Class Mail

Priority with deliverery confirmation is $5.00 extra

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please ship one of my two to kenster. It's the least I can do for the most generous dude in the history of CPF.

Merry Christmas Ken! :santa:

Uhhh... :wtf: .... Lets see :thinking: ...... Kenster posts his usual silly annoying nonsense :stupid: Dad posts kind offer in response? :shrug: ..... How many glasses of that special holiday eggnog have you had today? :eek:oo: Rum Yum! :drool: :D

What can I say Troy but ...... Thank you, THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!!!! :buddies:

Ken :eek:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
UPDATE:

:wave:OK.....6 more Bodies are Available.:thumbsup:

Please state if you want bare or polished.

Please PM me for Pay-Pal info.

5 Bodies are bare.........$75.00

1 Body is polished.....$90.00

Latest posts