Detonator 1-Cell Extender: Tactical Finger Grips?

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
  • They are also a one x123 extender
  • The finger lobes provide multiple grip options
  • They are very well made (TnC product)
I've owned a few and a couple of their "plain" 123 HA extenders and like them. The only issue I had with the detonator was HA match- the detonators were always of a more brassy-toned finish. I didn't care, but some people do.

Hope that helps!

RebelXTNC

Enlightened
I got mine in black to add to an original 3P so I could use P60 drop-ins. It was a great addition for tactical use and it's now my primary bump-in-the-night flashlight.
It is well made and was a very close color match. It is a little sharp on some edges though and unless you have a special carrying option it isn't going to fit in a regular holster. So it lays on my nightstand.
My G2Z has become my backup. It has rubber rings around the body that allow tactical finger gripping. So it's a lower-profile, softer option that will fit a regular holster or work well for cold weather use. The hex flats on the head of the G2Z provide some anti-roll, as do the hex flats on the new crenelated head I also added to the 3P, but the Detonator with finger grips provides maximum anti-roll!