Maha 800 series and ZTS battery tester

bp044

Enlightened
If I use the MAha for charging,discharging and then use the ZTS for battery testing and matching. what abilities am I lacking by NOT having a Maha C-9000?
I don't mean to be demeaning of the C-9000 considering the overwhelming raves from users.I want to simlify my battery use and like the idea of charging Eneloop's 8 at one time.
What am I overlooking in not having a C-9000 ?

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Bp,

The biggest thing you are lacking is the Break-In function. This gives you the ability to do a 0.1C standard charge for 16 hours.

Since you are using Eneloop cells, and if you take care of them you may not find this feature as useful as you would if you were using normal NiMh cells.

Tom

bp044

Enlightened
Hello Bp,

The biggest thing you are lacking is the Break-In function. This gives you the ability to do a 0.1C standard charge for 16 hours.

Since you are using Eneloop cells, and if you take care of them you may not find this feature as useful as you would if you were using normal NiMh cells.

Tom
Hi Tom ;Thanks for your responce.My use will never extend to anything but lsd cells, probally Eneloops until better ones come along.
Are you saying that except for the lack of a break-in function the charging/testing modality in my first post is ok ? Am I missing any other vital function that the C-9000 has .You can be frank if you think I'm not thinking properly.