Sorry I couldn't resist......

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAVAGESAM

Newly Enlightened
I read ALMOST every post on the SF Vs. Fenix debate/debacle. The gentle man who I had words with was so right. Here's more for those who like to read these types of threads. The reason I like to read them is to force myself to see things and think the way someone who does NOT share my opinion thinks. I learn things this was alot. Sometimes it's something I never knew or considered other times it's something I dismissed as irrelevant/insognificant. Okay. I know this is not the right spot but didn't know where to put it. Moderators please do what you feel is best..... moved/closed/deleted but here goes. I would like some info/opinions on these.....Benchmade Vs. Emerson. Glock Vs. Sig. Colt Vs. Springfield. Weirauch Vs. RWS. KW Vs. Peterbilt. Cat Vs. cummins. Whites Vs. Red wings. GMC Vs. Ford. More to come, please feel free to add your own to these.

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know that any of the comparisons you suggest would have the steam of our Surefire vs. Fenix discussions as none have the US vs. China undertone which I think drives much of the S vs. F discussions.

Rather than Weirauch vs. RWS, maybe something like FWB vs. IZH (if the audience was mostly German...)

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
.45acp v 9mm (v .40s&w), .223 v .308, Ar v Ak, Colt v Beretta, ...just scratching the surface. pc v mac, Ford v Chevy, and on and on and on.

Empath

Flashaholic
Moderators please do what you feel is best..... moved/closed/deleted but here goes. I would like some info/opinions on these.....Benchmade Vs. Emerson. Glock Vs. Sig. Colt Vs. Springfield. Weirauch Vs. RWS. KW Vs. Peterbilt. Cat Vs. cummins. Whites Vs. Red wings. GMC Vs. Ford. More to come, please feel free to add your own to these.

Such is the life and breath of the Underground. Feel free to initiate and pursue any such high energy conflict there. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.