Leatherman Heaven

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Jolly Ol' Saint Nick was pretty good to Nascar this year.

-- Squirt P4
-- Squirt S4
-- Micra

Now I have a problem. Which one to EDC? I like the idea of the pliers over the scissors, so I'll probably start out with the P4. The Micra, I just realized I used to own several years ago. That will probably stay in the truck, just in case. For that matter, maybe I should just EDC both the P4 and the S4. They're certainly small enough. What a nice problem to have.

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have all 3 and only carry the micra. For me it is always the better all around tool.

dilbert

Enlightened
So... which one did you decide to EDC?

I just lost my old Micra (funny, I don't remember losing it) and am going to buy the Squirt P4 S4 combo at Costco. I'm curious which one you ended up liking best.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
So... which one did you decide to EDC?

I just lost my old Micra (funny, I don't remember losing it) and am going to buy the Squirt P4 S4 combo at Costco. I'm curious which one you ended up liking best.

Funny you should ask, as I've still not really decided. I've been EDC'ing the P4, since I think I'd rather have the pliers with me than the scissors. I've also started to carry a SAK Classic knife on my keychain, which also has a smaller pair of scissors. They're no where near the strength of the Micra or S4 scissors, but would handle cutting a thread, wild facial hair, etc. So, for now, I'll keep the P4 on my person in my front pocket and the S4 in my laptop bag, just in case.